Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW NEW way to masturbate

Wombles

Wombles

Slowly losing my mind.
★★
Sit on ur hand for like 5 minutes use other hand to wrap it around your cock and it'll feel dead so when u masturbate it feels like someone else is doing it i name this sleeping beauty.
As always I'll leave with my signature poem.

Next time you masturbate
Or what the English call it wank
Remember you save on a date
And save on some stinky rodent skank
So next time you see the name Wombles give me a THANKS!

~Wombles

Sit on ur hand for like 5 minutes use other hand to wrap it around your cock and it'll feel dead so when u masturbate it feels like someone else is doing it i name this sleeping beauty.

Next time you masturbate

~Wombles
i dont understand anything

Next time you masturbate

~Wombles
20241011 065748

i dont understand anything
It makes sense but I'll explain it clearer brocel so sit on ur right hand and a bit of the forearm for 5 minutes to ten minutes then use ur left arm to place your right hand which is numb around your cock then try and masturbate with that right hand that way It feels like someone else is doing it get it?

I've tried that and my hand wouldn't fall asleep

Sounds like a brief reprieve before the numbness goes away in 1-5 minutes tops

Next time you masturbate

~Wombles
easiest actual way to do it, is to do it slowly with your non dominant hand, or the hand you dont use to jerk off, called the stranger.

I tried this but all that happened

is that my hand went numb and then instead of masturbating I started blasting and singing along with linkin park's numb

I'VE BECOME SO NUMB I CAN'T FEEL YOU THEERE

While Chad fucks a new girl everyday trucel is busy finding a way to make his hand go numb to make his wank sessions more "realistic"
Never began.

Post a video tutorial. /jk

I don’t understand

Literally GrAY

Sit on it for longer and a bit of the arm. Sit on it for as long as it goes numb.
Sit on ur hand for as long as it takes to go numb this isn't rocket science this masturbation.

Just fuck your gf :bigbrain:

Jfl they talked about this on the inbetweeners I believe :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

Definitely worth a try though :feelsokman:

Jfl they talked about this on the inbetweeners I believe :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

Definitely worth a try though :feelsokman:
I wish I had a friend group like Jay also who self inserted themselves as will he got the hottest chick's whilst being the caricature of soy jfl.

Just grab a hand from the freezer bro. It's literally like using someone else's hand

I wish I had a friend group like Jay also who self inserted themselves as will he got the hottest chick's whilst being the caricature of soy jfl.
Same :fuk:

I'd rather have friends then a relationship with a foid.

maybe you could wrap elastic bands around your wrist to make it go numb easier but that sounds risky

maybe you could wrap elastic bands around your wrist to make it go numb easier but that sounds risky
That would require alot of elastic bands brocels plus you don't want to cut blood access to the hands and have them fall of just numb them.