Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

New way to get government assistance?

Void

Void

LosER
★★★★
Its hard to neet and ldar when you have no money and dont want to work. Many require you to be on social security and welfare to even get a place to live. It is hard even if you have a legit disability, and things like depression or anxiety arent taken seriously anymore, good luck getting paid using those for a case.

But there might be an alternative approach! Gang stalking! I've seen people who claim they are gangstalked and most of them are on some social security benefit, allowing them to neet.

It could be a good way to supplement your existing mental disorder and declining mental health. As long as you arent too violent and take it seriously, you can have a good framework to use and tailor it to your needs.

This might be retarded and a meme but i might use it when i apply for SSI, not telling them that im gang stalked but something similar. (God forbid they take our internet away). Something to think about.

I don't want to risk being locked away in a mental institute. I'd rather go to prison.