Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope New & upcoming eye color surgery

• Thread starter Deleted member 19858
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 19858

Self-banned
-
Not talking about that eye implant scam that will almost be guaranteed to turn you into a blind mole. Stroma is a new method done by using a low energy laser in order to remove the brown/dark pigmentation in your eyes, thus revealing your NATURAL eye-color, this can range from green/grey/blue or if you're unlucky, light brown :lul:, depending on what your natural hue/saturation is.

Tbh, I'm kind of fascinated by this, I won't partake as I'm not willing to risk anything that interferes with my eyes. In due time we'll know how legit this procedure really is.

http://www.stromamedical.com/answers/ for those interested in having a read.

Last edited:
Even with blue eye halo asians will never get laid. It will be seen as artificial

This is very underrated.If my eyes go from black to blue my psl goes up by 1.People say eye colour is cope,but its really not,it halos massively and it seems easiest to fix,at first.
Even with blue eye halo asians will never get laid. It will be seen as artificial
blue eyes werent ment for asians,ofcourse its going to look artificial.

This is very underrated.If my eyes go from black to blue my psl goes up by 1.People say eye colour is cope,but its really not,it halos massively and it seems easiest to fix,at first.
I think light eye color on an ethnic provides a more significant boost to your SMV as opposed to a white person with colored eyes. Most likely due to the ''exotic'' halo and scarcity of seeing a blue/green eyed ethnic.

Any unnecessary eye surgery is pure desperation, vanity and/ or abysmally low IQ.

Halo effect will be tremendous.

Lifefuel for ethnics.

Lol, that's the guy I was referring to in my first sentence. However, he wouldn't be the first as it's fairly common that people go blind from this.
50% chance of going blind hmmm interesting offer
isnt it better to run colored contacts game? i mean yeah u will have to take them off at evening but after sex it wont matter already if ur color is brown or blue

50% chance of going blind hmmm interesting offer
isnt it better to run colored contacts game? i mean yeah u will have to take them off at evening but after sex it wont matter already if ur color is brown or blue
That's true, I think it's only worth using colored contacts if you're already using glasses/contacts. I've also heard that they can be quite obvious on people with dark eyes.

That's true, I think it's only worth using colored contacts if you're already using glasses/contacts. I've also heard that they can be quite obvious on people with dark eyes.
For sure it will be obvious, once my friend let me try bright green contacts (i have blue-green natural color but not that bright) and it looked a bit unnatural but still i could get away with this due to my light coloring. I mean ethnics could get away with less bright colors but i noticed that some people think that they will look like Toni Mahfud (frauder anyways and looks horseface plastic shit tho but still better than this how he'd look with brown eyes) after color change but truth is brutal and they look more off than before. If someone really considers this surgery then first should try contact lenses to see how it does look like then MAY BE consider it since this surgery is more risky than LeFort 3 facial reconstruction.

For sure it will be obvious, once my friend let me try bright green contacts (i have blue-green natural color but not that bright) and it looked a bit unnatural but still i could get away with this due to my light coloring. I mean ethnics could get away with less bright colors but i noticed that some people think that they will look like Toni Mahfud (frauder anyways and looks horseface plastic shit tho but still better than this how he'd look with brown eyes) after color change but truth is brutal and they look more off than before. If someone really considers this surgery then first should try contact lenses to see how it does look like then MAY BE consider it since this surgery is more risky than LeFort 3 facial reconstruction.
Actually this surgery is not going to INSERT any color in your eyes. It just removes the brown pigmentation that is covering your natural color. EVERYONE has light eye colors underneath but the problem is that the brown pigmentation is covering it. This laser will help remove it, we don't know what color it will be after procedure, it can be green, blue, grey or light brown.
Sad shit man. The guy was actually a good looking. Now he has to live in eternal darkness. Over.
He was lucky and managed to save his vision in his left eye.

Not talking about that eye implant scam that will almost be guaranteed to turn you into a blind mole. Stroma is a new method done by using a low energy laser in order to remove the brown/dark pigmentation in your eyes, thus revealing your NATURAL eye-color, this can range from green/grey/blue or if you're unlucky, light brown :lul:, depending on what your natural hue/saturation is.

Tbh, I'm kind of fascinated by this, I won't partake as I'm not willing to risk anything that interferes with my eyes. In due time we'll know how legit this procedure really is.

Colors me JFL
Actually this surgery is not going to INSERT any color in your eyes. It just removes the brown pigmentation that is covering your natural color. EVERYONE has light eye colors underneath but the problem is that the brown pigmentation is covering it. This laser will help remove it, we don't know what color it will be after procedure, it can be green, blue, grey or light brown.

Has anyone guinea pigged themselves to this yet?

Last edited:
Can I get completely red or black eyes and still see?

Count me in tbh
Looksmaxx or rope

My eye color is the only cope I have left. Even if I don't get laid, ethnics think I do.

Stroma is a new method done by using a low energy laser in order to remove the brown/dark pigmentation in your eyes, thus revealing your NATURAL eye-color, this can range from green/grey/blue or if you're unlucky, light brown

Imagine seeing someone with grey eyes. That would be weird

Imagine seeing someone with grey eyes. That would be weird
They're actually my favorite colour.

Even if I don't get laid, ethnics think I do.
As an incel, that's the best case scenario tbh

As long as normtards think you get laid and slay without needing to prove it, you can atleast still be a respectable person in public.

this stroma shit has been known for 10 years now, its a scam, research it more if you like

this stroma shit has been known for 10 years now, its a scam, research it more if you like
I've not delved deep into the subject so far. Mind elaborating on the scam part?

waste of money tbh

Certain colour eyes will look unnatural on certain phenotypes. And most of eye attraction is due to surrounding eye bone structure like the browridge and lower orbital rims. Aswell as soft tissue support around the eyes.

Steve Buscemi has blue eyes but looks like trash because of the bulging bug eyed look.

My eyes are naturally green

Think I'll stick with my nearly shit colored hazel eyes, instead of risking blindness in an unnecessary procedure, thanks.