Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel New tinder rules are based

abuincelalaustrali

abuincelalaustrali

Chadfish is my jihad
New tinder rules...
Women can't post their instagram/snapchat in their bio.
Tinder will ban anyone looking for a sugar daddy.
Couples who are looking for a third/unicorn are breaking the rules if they share an account.
I'd like to think these new rules will prevent whores from getting instagram followers, or getting simps to orbit them online, but I doubt it.
I've already reported around 20 bitches who have social media links in their bio.
1684298561620982.jpg

Still not using that app if it's over for me.

over for tindercels

New tinder rules...
Women can't post their instagram/snapchat in their bio.
Tinder will ban anyone looking for a sugar daddy.
Couples who are looking for a third/unicorn are breaking the rules if they share an account.
I'd like to think these new rules will prevent whores from getting instagram followers, or getting simps to orbit them online, but I doubt it.
I've already reported around 20 bitches who have social media links in their bio.
1684298561620982.jpg
Too little too late, they’re trying to regulate the hook up market but their culture has already spread to Instagram, Snapchat and Tiktok that in a sense act as dating apps by extension.

Also I bet you a million dollars the only reason they cared to implement these supposed “based” rules is because it’s hurting their bottom line financially.

With more than 60% of men reporting being single and 1/3 of men having no sex meanwhile around 30% of women claim to be single.

Imagine how many fed up Normies and Incels said fuck it and gave up on dating, wether it be on tinder/bumble, Instagram/Snapchat, etc

I am a part of Gen Z and I will say once I realized Instagram and other normie social medias are glorified dating apps and Tinder is just for quick Chad hookups I deleted all social media… everything. I’m never going back.

I was on tinder once, never again. That shit ruined my selfesteem even more.

Chad only App.

Chad only App.
All these apps are chad only. Instagram pretends to be a modern facebook with only pictures meanwhile Chad is getting DMs from women in secret. They are all dating apps, we just don’t see it because we’re not being chosen.

Lel you must be beyond retarded to use dating apps, biggest scam of humanity.

All these apps are chad only. Instagram pretends to be a modern facebook with only pictures meanwhile Chad is getting DMs from women in secret. They are all dating apps, we just don’t see it because we’re not being chosen.
Never had any social media, i always knew its just about looks, even before i discorved the incel blackpill scene.

unless they're two girls looking for a thrid guy to fuck them both then they're should ban every MF couple looking for someone else

I guess the cucks were complaining that instawhores were looking for followers and not looking to date on a dating app

Chad only App.
Same, total waste of time, zero results. I pitty the fools who got scammed to buy premium to see fake likes.

this app that contributed to destroying the dating market for western men is so based now :soy:

Why I'm not getting any matches? I paid for a photoshot with Obama's professional photographer... bought expensive clothes; done countless of pictures, groomed myself (haircut, for instance). I still get 0 matches!?

These aren't enforced, there are more ewhore bots on the site than ever before. And they added a height feature lmao.

I’m willing to try tinder if they limit the number of matches to 10 per person. That way people will have to either talk to each other or unmatch. None of that “I have 2000 matches yay” and then never talk to any of them.

I’m willing to try tinder if they limit the number of matches to 10 per person. That way people will have to either talk to each other or unmatch. None of that “I have 2000 matches yay” and then never talk to any of them.
Limit should be 1