Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious New tech can beam voices directly into your head

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
Those crazy people who say the government is beaming shit into their head may not be so crazy!

Thoughts on this boys? Were getting closer to the singularity.

Technology is advancing too fast. I remember being amazed by the wii when it first came out. JFL.

Technology is advancing too fast. I remember being amazed by the wii when it first came out. JFL.
What's crazy is This is a technology weve had since the 70s. It's just now reaching a commercial level.

And same dude. I remember when I was little I had a dream about virtual reality over a decade before the first commercial VR headset. I thought it was impossible/not gonna happen in my lifetime

AlexJonesFuel tbh

Conspiracycels GTFIH now boyos.

can't wait for STAR WARS XIX: REVENGE OF THE SOYMAN :soy::soy::soy: advertisements to be shot directly into our brains

can't wait for STAR WARS XIX: REVENGE OF THE SOYMAN :soy::soy::soy: advertisements to be shot directly into our brains
Oh god no.

Reminds me of that futurama episode where they get ads in their dreams