Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based New Symbol for Blackpill Ideology-Incel Community.

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

Born to off-grid, forced to soyciety.
★★★★★
IMG 2842

This was the insignia of the 1st Italian division -or 29th Waffen Grenadier Division- of the SS; however it can also serve as symbolism for our community & the Blackpill ideology.

The colors:

Black- represents the blackpill of course.

White- represents the whitepill & our hope for a better tomorrow; also signifies the purity & morality of blackpilled beliefs & Inceldom.

Symbolism:

The shield represents us acting in defense of ourselves & our rights.

The Fasces -axe symbol with sticks bound together- a symbol utilized during Roman times & later in based Fascist Italy represents our strength through unity & Imperium: Which in Rome represented the combined civic, military, and political power held by a seemingly ordinary citizen.

@Adolf Hitler @Govid_Dorious @BataviaCel @IceStorm @2002AryanMaxxed1488 @30klhlvwizard @wereq @TBIcel @AsiaCel @CruxGammata @Puppeter

This is stormcuck fascists' symbol, nothing to do with incel

Very cool man. :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

This is stormcuck fascists' symbol, nothing to do with incel
I explained how it can also be used as symbolism for Inceldom- yet you probably didn’t even read since you’re just another insufferable idiot who believes in “muh whitey bad!1!1!”

You never even reply to what I say on your threads/replies, yet come and shit-up mine JFL.

Last edited:
I do agree that it is a based symbol and could represent us. But I think we shouldn't call inceldom a movement sense it is a life predicament. I think we should call ourselves blackpilled revolutionary's or globohomo fighters or anti ZOG.

The Fasces -axe symbol with sticks bound together- a symbol utilized during Roman times & later in based Fascist Italy represents our strength through unity & Imperium: Which in Rome represented the combined civic, military, and political power held by a seemingly ordinary citizen.
giga based

I do agree that it is a based symbol and could represent us. But I think we shouldn't call inceldom a movement sense it is a life predicament. I think we should call ourselves blackpilled revolutionary's or globohomo fighters or anti ZOG.
Hence why I stated it can serve as a symbolism for our community also, since that is different from a movement.

But yeah, the blackpill is an ideology which we adhere to, and something such as “Blackpilled/anti-globohomo/anti-hypergamy Revolutionaries” sounds way better.

@MiSKiRaT

Last edited:
True. Maybe fascist incels can cope with it though.
If you read my thread, I explain how it can be utilized for a sort of “Blackpill revolutionary” or “anti-globohomo/hypergamy/ZOG” movement, since Inceldom isn’t an ideology/movement, but a state of being, and for those whom are blackpilled such as us, a community.

Based. Another cool symbol we could use is the insignia of the SA/Brownshirts - one of the most successful anti-ZOG organizations in history

Attachments

• IMG_1258.png
    IMG_1258.png
    104.7 KB · Views: 7
Based. Another cool symbol we could use is the insignia of the SA/Brownshirts - one of the most successful anti-ZOG organizations in history
Yeah that would be based also, but I feel a Fasces would be better due to the symbolism which I explained, and it is more universal if that makes sense.

Cool, seems more facist than Incel but I guess it works.

They're one and the same.

How else do we arrive back at enforced monogamy; the final solution to the inceldom problem?

Fascism is probably one of, if not the best political ideologies for Incels to adhere to.

It also would be a good middle finger to Globohomo in general, as Fascism is/was one of the most prominent movements which opposed it.

How else do we arrive back at enforced monogamy; the final solution to the inceldom problem?
This.

Fascism would see a return to tradition and thus monogamy, since it would be against race-mixing, promiscuity, and other similar globohomo enforced ideals.

How else do we arrive back at enforced monogamy? The final solution to the inceldom problem.
I don't know I guess fascism works but I'm sure that there is something better.

Fascism is probably one of, if not the best political ideologies for Incels to adhere to.

It also would be a good middle finger to Globohomo in general, as Fascism is/was one of the most prominent movements which opposed it.
I just think it is better to move forward to a new ideology that better fits our times rather than getting stuck in the past.

Based smartcel

Join the Incelwaffen Division NOW!!!
Mr285l

impressive, very based

Geniunly the gayest post on this site

Please don't refer to the black pill as an ideology. You know better than that.

Please don't refer to the black pill as an ideology. You know better than that.
I corrected myself later in this post, sort of:

Hence why I stated it can serve as a symbolism for our community also, since that is different from a movement.

But yeah, the blackpill is an ideology which we adhere to, and something such as “Blackpilled/anti-globohomo/anti-hypergamy Revolutionaries” sounds way better.

@MiSKiRaT
If you read my thread, I explain how it can be utilized for a sort of “Blackpill revolutionary” or “anti-globohomo/hypergamy/ZOG” movement, since Inceldom isn’t an ideology/movement, but a state of being, and for those whom are blackpilled such as us, a community.

But in a way, it is sort of an ideology: Sure, it doesn’t tell us how to react or live or lives, but it shows us the truth of our world and the facts about it. Perhaps a better term would be something along the lines of “beliefs” but I would rather use a more nuanced term.

Geniunly the gayest post on this site
Better than your shitty racebait & join-date threads; you didn’t even spell genuinely right, yet claimed to speak English better than the rest of us “Jites” @Uggo Mongo

I corrected myself later in this post, sort of:

But in a way, it is sort of an ideology: Sure, it doesn’t tell us how to react or live or lives, but it shows us the truth of our world and the facts about it. Perhaps a better term would be something along the lines of “beliefs” but I would rather use a more nuanced term.

Better than your shitty racebait & join-date threads; you didn’t even spell genuinely right, yet claimed to speak English better than the rest of us “Jites” @Uggo Mongo
I make classic after classic, faggot jite

Images 1

Only symbol I am willing to accept.

Fuck you larper, go kill yourself fed

Based. Normies will just think it stands for fascism though, so we should adapt it.

I forgot to hit you up after I got high. I'm serious about the Elliott Rodger summoning thing. We should schedule a day to do it. We can make a big public ritual out of it in ID.

View attachment 802138

This was the insignia of the 1st Italian division -or 29th Waffen Grenadier Division- of the SS; however it can also serve as symbolism for our community & the Blackpill ideology.

The colors:

Black- represents the blackpill of course.

White- represents the whitepill & our hope for a better tomorrow; also signifies the purity & morality of blackpilled beliefs & Inceldom.

Symbolism:

The shield represents us acting in defense of ourselves & our rights.

@Adolf Hitler @Govid_Dorious @BataviaCel @IceStorm @2002AryanMaxxed1488 @30klhlvwizard @wereq @TBIcel @AsiaCel @CruxGammata @Puppeter
I prefer the Abbasid/ISIS complete black standard

Alright mike

Dm me
I'll hit you up when I'm ready for the ritual. You should prepare for the ritual. It's best to do it on on an empty stomach. You should take a shower and wear nice clean cloths when performing the ritual. Meditation is good too. You need things to attract Eliot Rodger. You know more about him. I know he had a bmw. I'm going to leave out a wine glass full of moon water, as all ghosts like water.

I just had the thought a few while ago when someone suggested that incels should be a cohesive tribe. The fascism symbol represents the weakness of the incel, held together. Indeed, something similar should be used if we can't use the bundle sticks.

Same idea.

Cb3ks8NW4AAgLhq