Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill New study: working out doesn't help if you're short

tallfags will never understand

what about average height men?

It probably does help if you're a framelet, but not to the amount that it'll help you ascend if your face is unattractive. :smonk:

Self improvement is ultimately a cope, and it definitely should not be done or practiced simply for foids; no amount of wealthmaxxing or gymmaxxing will ever truly make you attractive to foids, seeing as your subhuman bone structure/facial features/race/height/NT status will always remain... :feelsclown:

Though it may help in terms of self defense/comfort/copemaxxing; anything else having to do with "personality" or such is instantly a useless bluepilled cope, considering that your looks and other halos/failos directly influence how foids percieve your personality/how interesting you are. :feelsUgh:

William is based.

Tell that to Tyson and similar others, cocksucking morons.

5'7 bros... just crack open that beer, eat that hamburger or do that mushroom. It's over.

"659 heterosexual women recruited from Amazon Mechanical Turk"
"The participants viewed depictions of male bodies with heights ranging from 160 cm (5′3″) to 190 cm (6′3″), and three degrees of shoulder-to-hip ratio."

New study? I thought people already knew but were just coping the whole time.

New study: the sky is blue

Leg lengthening surgery needs to be government subsidized.

5'7 bros... just crack open that beer, eat that hamburger or do that mushroom. It's over.
:feelsokman: :feelsokman: :feelsokman:
save up some money and go to the beaches on thailand and fuck your brain off with that saved up money...there is nothing left over

Meanwhile tallfags in combat:

Tell that to Tyson and similar others, cocksucking morons.
Toilets still think a 6 4” lanklet Dutch “man” can beat Mike Tyson JFL.

Meanwhile tallfag soypeans can’t even protect their borders without USA support.

William is based.
william it was really nothing

and as the prophet says in the song

HOW CAN YOU STAY WITH A FAT GIRL WHO'LL SAY

WOULD YOU LIKE TO MARRY ME
AND IF YOU LIKE YOU CAN BUY THE RING
I DONT CARE ABOUT ANYTHING

WOULD YOU LIKE TO MARRY ME
AND IF YOU LIKE YOU CAN BUY THE RING
I DONT DREAM ABOUT ANYONE

EXCEPT MYSELF

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6WgdPCaRgs

Last edited:
This and guns +knives always exist. Height doesn't = protection but these bitches dont get it
Reason why ideal military height is 5’8”-5’10” (which isn’t even Manlet tier irl)

Reason why ideal military height is 5’8”-5’10” (which isn’t even Manlet tier irl)
Sounds like manlet cope. You need a lot of strength to carry all the stuff a field soldier needs. Do you have reliable sources on this?

Sounds like manlet cope. You need a lot of strength to carry all the stuff a field soldier needs. Do you have reliable sources on this?
Yes I do you pathetic tallfag. Height only gives a slight strength advantage, and even then it’s neglible. You also need mobility, which tallfaggots abpsuktely lack. Being short gives you more leverage and explosiveness.

Before u say muh all HW boxers are 6 foot plus, the average lanklet is not a heavyweight, but a lazy out of shape simp who can’t do shit.

Average Navy Seal Height: 5’10”

Mike Tyson was 5'10", that's considered tall. Short is anything below 5'8" in my opinion.
Below 5’7” imo. Even then I see plenty of tall and short dudes while walking around. It’s ironically mostly manlets I see with girls, but the manlets tend be buff and white

Yes I do you pathetic tallfag. Height only gives a slight strength advantage, and even then it’s neglible. You also need mobility, which tallfaggots abpsuktely lack. Being short gives you more leverage and explosiveness.

Before u say muh all HW boxers are 6 foot plus, the average lanklet is not a heavyweight, but a lazy out of shape simp who can’t do shit.

Average Navy Seal Height: 5’10”
I'm 5'7, it's just that we say the most ridiculous shit online so I have to be wary of pro-manlet stuff.
Ty for the info, though that means that I'm just under the cutoff for being a great zogbot. I won't lose sleep about it. :feelsjuice:

I'm 5'7, it's just that we say the most ridiculous shit online so I have to be wary of pro-manlet stuff.
Ty for the info, though that means that I'm just under the cutoff for being a great zogbot. I won't lose sleep about it. :feelsjuice:
my apologies then my fellow below average heightcel.

Usually tallfags try to portray their superiority everywhere. Even on incel forums we see them always try to humble brag about their height. I really dislike tall people.