Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

New study on online dating, actually a bit interesting

incel scum

incel scum

Captain
★★★

0ao3d411q5g11.png

http://advances.sciencemag.org/content/4/8/eaap9815

The part about BBCs being rated highest in Seattle is pretty funny as someone who lives near Seattle (definitely true)

Brutal blackpill about gender power imbalance, lol

And the normies keep on telling us we're just self defeating and negative, even after it's been scientifically proven that at least 45% of the males are completely undesirable to any woman...
We're busting the myths. We're breaking the conditioning. We're the modern day heretics telling everybody that the earth revolves around the sun and not the other way around!

Inceltears: "If those 45% don't hold themselves back by meaningless numbers and actually respect girls they would get laid."
Incels.me: "45% men are undesirable by women. Do with it what you want"

45% of men need better personalities.

BBCs rule everywhere.

I wonder how cucktears will interpret this. You know what, cucktears is too generous of a name. How about retardtears, that sounds more fitting.

45% of men need a better haircut.

I see no problem here.

Brutal blackpill about gender power imbalance, lol
And the normies keep on telling us we're just self defeating and negative, even after it's been scientifically proven that at least 45% of the males are completely undesirable to any woman...
We're busting the myths. We're breaking the conditioning. We're the modern day heretics telling everybody that the earth revolves around the sun and not the other way around!
normies will just cover their eyes with wool and stick cotton buds in their ears because they refuse to accept the blackpilled truth

Shit-test passing is at a 20 year low :feelscry:

45% of men need a bit more attitude and PUA program.

So 45% of men are toxic mysoginists with Bad Personalities™

Sounds like Seattle is full of evil men. We need more feminism stat!

Lifefuel for oldcels. Shows male desirability doesn't drop based on age alone.

Blackpill but also lifefuel for everyone. The age thing is awesome because it gives guys a longer timeline for Ascension.

If the drop off was at 30 it would be over because by the time you can ascend, you are too old.

The 45% is fucking harsh as an imbalance but you have years if not decades to get into the 55%

45%... it’s actually this bad isn’t it?

The thing is if you mention hypergamy to women they get really defensive. That surprises me since they otherwise claim that sex count isn't an issue and a man bringing attention to it is slut shaming.

Female class perks are too OP. Devs, pleeeease push out a balance update. This game is BROKEN.
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke:

The thing is if you mention hypergamy to women they get really defensive. That surprises me since they otherwise claim that sex count isn't an issue and a man bringing attention to it is slut shaming.

I dont think anyone really gives a shit that women go for high tier males, it's the fact that they lie about it. They lie strategically as an unspoken girl code to keep the subhuman males hard at work so they can pay for their lavish lifestyles. What would a girl have without white knights making everything possible for them.

I dont think anyone really gives a shit that women go for high tier males, it's the fact that they lie about it. They lie strategically as an unspoken girl code to keep the subhuman males hard at work so they can pay for their lavish lifestyles. What would a girl have without white knights making everything possible for them.

The level of mental gymnastics they go through is hilarious too.
I remember in HS that we were watching The Perks of Being a Wallflower about this guy (played by Logan Lerman but with a typical virgin look) falling in love with this girl played by Emma Stone, who had a boyfriend in the movie (played by Johnny Simmons I think).

I'm the movie Lerman and Stone french kiss at the end which is universally understood to be a sign of romantic attraction. We discussed it afterwards and some girls thought the kiss was ''a sign of friendship''.

That fucking shows how manipulative they are that they would trick a guy like that and how delusional and retarded they are by thinking something so intimate is simply a sign of friendship. Granted they were still young (15,16) but still old enough to realise this sort of shit.

The only opposition came from me and my friend and we faced quite some backlash.

Just be a white Chad.

Since dating apps are overwhelmingly used by whites, then it shows that the men of other races are having it great IRL and need not to bother to use apps for sex or LTR.

Genetically speaking, JBW advocates admit that white men on average have more attractive people in their race than any other men (due to their genes). This shows that the average white men need to fight more, because of an increase in competition in the white male race.

The only opposition came from me and my friend and we faced quite some backlash.

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize."

I feel like we could force feed people the blackpill everyday, and they'd still deny it.

Why won't they just accept it? WHY????

(oh because then all our anger and frustration would be valid)

People are out there living the black-pill everyday, and somehow it still is considered preposterous!

Really nothing new. You should know tinder is useless for you if you have an account on this site.

More proof for JBW

yes, but out of those 55% how many succeed with their looksmatch or something that isn't a total abomination....

lmfao

tbh

Why are men even supporting the system

Female class perks are too OP. Devs, pleeeease push out a balance update. This game is BROKEN.
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke:
This.

Or I will reroll a foid char.

IN OTHER WORDS:

YOU WILL BE DESIRABLE WHEN
- URE OLD, AROUND 40
- SHE IS 35+
- SHE ALREADY HAS HAD CHILDREN WITH SOMEONE BETTER AND NOW NEEDS A LOW MAINTENANCE PROVIDER
- YOU ALREADY HAVE LOW LIBIDO,
- YOU HAVE PLENTY OF MONEY
- SHE CAN DIVORCE YOU ONCE THE CHILDREN (NOT YOURS) ARE OLD ENOUGH
- SHE WILL TAKE PART OF YOUR WEALTH WITH HER

NEVER FUCKING EVER

I WILL RATHER DONATE MY MONEY TO ISLAM

Last edited:
Fits my anecdotal observations- 40-50% of men in the 18-35 range get almost no sex and aren't in stable relationships. For STEMfags, it jumps to over 70%.

yes, but out of those 55% how many succeed with their looksmatch or something that isn't a total abomination....

lmfao

tbh
Many of the 55 succeed with their looksmatch but thats not saying much. You will not get much bang for your buck out of any girl under 6 and only those top 5% of guys fucking all the 6+ girls are enjoying hot sex. Most of the 55% might as well be creaming sex dolls.

eh, more like ragefuel for me. ethnics just ruin everything.

How come black women are so low on the desirability scale for men? I wouldn't have children with a black woman, but isn't this just plain volcel to turn them up like this? Not that a black women would necessarily be any more interested in me or other incels than a white woman would be. Or could it be that they are?
It can't be, considering the 45% figure. Who are these black women fucking?

How come black women are so low on the desirability scale for men? I wouldn't have children with a black woman, but isn't this just plain volcel to turn them up like this? Not that a black women would necessarily be any more interested in me or other incels than a white woman would be. Or could it be that they are?
It can't be, considering the 45% figure. Who are these black women fucking?

each other. black dykes are very common

What the fuck is wrong with this whores?

They need a supreme gentleman like me to show them the way

Fits my anecdotal observations- 40-50% of men in the 18-35 range get almost no sex and aren't in stable relationships. For STEMfags, it jumps to over 70%.

Fits my life experience as well.

My god 45% of men need a bath, what happened to the water??? Global warming theory confirmed

the west is so fucked. trust me, its the COMPLETE opposite in SEA

I wonder how cucktears will interpret this. You know what, cucktears is too generous of a name. How about retardtears, that sounds more fitting.
cunttears

45%... it’s actually this bad isn’t it?
With each passing year, that number increases.
Soon, we'll be the majority.