Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill New study: males experience more social isolation than females

Breaking: scientists discover water is wet :feelsseriously:

This is how it often happens in Nature too. Look at lions for example, the Alpha gets all the women and meanwhile the rest of the Lions spend much of their lives alone.

yeah idk what the fuck feminism is about. they lifemog us in every aspect

This is how it often happens in Nature too. Look at lions for example, the Alpha gets all the women and meanwhile the rest of the Lions spend much of their lives alone.
need beta uprising where the guys band together to overthrow the chads and redistribute foids

you know the feminist answer to this. it's that men should le hug each other and le talk to each other and le share their emotions with each other, thus solving the problem while all women remain chad-only.
you won't ever get any other answer while femoids remain in power.

Men also experience the military

level 2
Comment removed by moderator · 2 hr. ago

level 2

level 2

level 2

level 2

level 2
Comment removed by moderator · 4 hr. ago

level 2
Comment removed by moderator · 4 hr. ago

level 2
Comment removed by moderator · 3 hr. ago
https://www.reddit.com/r/science/co...?utm_source=reddit&utm_medium=web2x&context=3
Every time.

The source; before the femods wake up and delete the post.

you know the feminist answer to this. it's that men should le hug each other and le talk to each other and le share their emotions with each other, thus solving the problem while all women remain chad-only.
AKA become faggots

I agree that guys need to band together, to REBEL.

Female privilege , oy vey shut it down

they also experience roping more often

Water is wet and foids live life in easy mode

What this article gets wrong is that romantic relationships r the only ones that matter. Most men don't need 1000 instagram friends to cope with:feelskek:

The foids in the comment section really are clueless.

"Just get friends"

TeeHee :foidSoy: If I can do it so can you!

Also funny: comment removed by moderator 9001x

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

H2O liquid discovered not dry

No one cares about the plight of men

Comment removed by moderator

The rotten cancer of feminism ravages our lifes like a plague

The foids in the comment section really are clueless.

"Just get friends"

TeeHee :foidSoy: If I can do it so can you!
let them eat cake

This just in... The sky is blue

I've actually seen normies denying studies so I can just imagine some of them will deny this one

Once-ler in your 2022 — HAVE A RANDOM GIF DUMP! Happy birthday, Once-ler...

It's such bullshit that society needs "studies" to reach conclusions that are vey easily seen. I mean, some studies actually bring relevant data, but they are mostly quantitative.

What this article gets wrong is that romantic relationships r the only ones that matter. Most men don't need 1000 instagram friends to cope with:feelskek:
This, Men generally maintain close friendship with a few friends. The problem is in romantic relationships.

It's such bullshit that society needs "studies" to reach conclusions that are vey easily seen. I mean, some studies actually bring relevant data, but they are mostly quantitative.

This, Men generally maintain close friendship with a few friends. The problem is in romantic relationships.
Normies and soyciety can't think for themselves.

I've actually seen normies denying studies so I can just imagine some of them will deny this one

Once-ler in your 2022 — HAVE A RANDOM GIF DUMP! Happy birthday, Once-ler...
They will only accept studies that lines up with their beliefs.

yep, that's a reddit moment