Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

New starvemaxxing record today

nice_try

nice_try

Chad always wins
★★★★★
I think I'll set a new starvemaxxing record today, I feel like I have to punish myself for not being the best version of myself that I could be.

On that note: Isn't it hilarious how men are expected to perform their best at any time?
They tell you that you're A LOSER if you don't make more money, work out more, be more outgoing, dress better. Is it ever going to be ENOUGH?

Answer: No. Not when you're a man.

If you're a girl you can be the fattest slob around and you'll still get the "you go girl, it's your body, be proud of it!" and the thousands of simps on social media that would love to be in a relationship with you.

It's fucked. Men are under such brutal pressure in this feminist society it's crazy, they have to work SO HARD while their wages are PLUMMETING. I wonder how long this feminist society will last, I'm sure not very long. The downfall will come and an even stronger patriarchy will arise from the ashes. I might be dead by then, but I'm happy for the generations that will live in prosperity again.

Last edited:
You starvemaxx to punish yourself. I starvemaxx because I'm poor. We are not the same.

It never began for fatcels who starve and are still ugly. It was just a clickbait the whole time, making you think you ever had a chance.

How many hours did you do