Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill New standards update

CherryFlavoured

CherryFlavoured

I sure wish I could pop a girl's cherry!
★★★★★
7/10 male = subhuman
2/10 female = 10/10 in society view

between short guy with chad face and tall guy with scarecrow face, the manlet chad win 90% of cases

Luckpill is real but not for us

Are you a time traveler from the past? :feelswhere:

why arent you banned yet for yesterday

women smv is infinite

7/10 male = subhuman
>unironically believes in sub 8 theory
Well above average in looks guys are not struggling at all this is cope.
2/10 female = 10/10 in society view
Yeah all foids are considered desirable
between short guy with chad face and tall guy with scarecrow face, the manlet chad win 90% of cases
Obviously face > height especially in such an extreme example
Luckpill is real but not for us
Because we are not the 0.01%

Im going to suffer an aneurism if one more person mentions this retarded bullshit known as “luckpill”

you?, fo sure, that faggotry doesint belong here
retarded and blind, now I understand , well buy some glasses and read again, you are the only faggot here talking shit here and about you being retarded I think theres no cure just kys so we can piss on your grave

grAY getting toastie yesterday, so they decided to tell everyone their gay fantasies
Keyboard warrior cuck, bitch they wont give u pussy if u simp for them, how many punches should I give in your stupid face to understand that?

Keyboard warrior cuck, bitch they wont give u pussy if u simp for them, how many punches should I give in your stupid face to understand that?
Keyboard warrior cuck.

:lul: :lul: :lul: Happy that at least you know who you are
you need to get out of here, breaking the rules, spouting faggot nonsense for attention, like holy shit why do you even exist.

you need to get out of here, breaking the rules, spouting faggot nonsense for attention, like holy shit why do you even exist.
You the only one breaking the rules fag, you are too mentally fucked, I almost pity you

Schizo faggot

@SupremeAutist actual psycho, almost like general alek. wtf are the mods doing letting this thing still live

@Fat Link ban already this fakecel, hes the only bastard here that stalk me and harassing me on everything I post, since when incels harass their brothers? Isnt this what normies do? He always calling everyone a faggot, fuck is wrong with this imbecile?

7/10 men are not struggling

if was 6/10 i would never even have an account here

Sub-8 theory has truth to it, in the sense that if you're sub-8 you can & will get cucked
True but they aren't viewed as subhumans like this guy implies

7/10 men are not struggling

if was 6/10 i would never even have an account here
Anyone who is 6/10, even if autistic, could still easily ascend.

@SupremeAutist actual psycho, almost like general alek. wtf are the mods doing letting this thing still live
KEK General Alek will always haunt this forum with his legacy

Anyone who unironically believes in the sub 8 theory should do me a favour and jump from the nearest tall building

In this universe you absolute moron
You are a fucking moron, you are that subhuman that being an 2 for you is a miracle, you are that subhiman that thinking if you were an 6 you would easely ascend :lul: fucking brainlet

You are a fucking moron, you are that subhuman that being an 2 for you is a miracle, you are that subhiman that thinking if you were an 6 you would easely ascend :lul: fucking brainlet
You unironically think every sub-8 man is a "subhuman" to foids & you're calling him a moron & brainlet

Yeah, you shouldn't be talking GrAYnigger

Anyone who unironically believes in the sub 8 theory should do me a favour and jump from the nearest tall building
Funny how if you have a different view you wish death to your brothers, kys fag

Anyone who is 6/10, even if autistic, could still easily ascend.
yh I seen it in uni

I thought the sub8 theorists were eradicated...

But its no wonder when the head mods allow 9/10 gigachads into the forum as long as they are virgin. Kinda defeats the point of a website called 'incels' if you ask me but thats what they choose to do.

Funny how if you have a different view you wish death to your brothers, kys fag
Because you literally think a HTN 6/10 is somehow "unappealing" to foids

You unironically think every sub-8 man is a "subhuman" to foids & you're calling him a moron & brainlet

cus you two are literally 0/10 and being 5/10 for you would be a miracle

How do you unironically think an above average looking guy couldn't easily ascend. With those standards you must genuinely believe that 90% of guys are incels jfl

This nigga is retarded as fuck :lul:

Speechmemified swrkuax

Then prove me wrong. Im also pretty sure I mog you in looks, Im taller than you and I could easily kill you in real life. Now go neck yourself so I can piss on your dead corpse.