Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

New sociology

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
All previous sociologies have been fake. Simply because siciologies are creating by societies and therefore they are biased.
True view on society a true sociology can be written by group that is aside of society. We present real sociology that is based on real things like black pill.

Our sociology is not biased because we don't get grants and approval of societies for sociological researches and theorising.

We witness that look is cornerstone of everything in society and that we have sociological types like chads Stacey's chadlites incels cucks and all the rest of things.
We shown that society is parasitic entity that sucks blood from bad looking people.
We shown that there is nothing holy about society and there is nothing worthy of defending it.

We shown that societies's morals and virtue signaling are nothing but larp.
We shown that progress improvements and goals and hierarchy of society are larp and exolotation.

Yikes, let's unpack this! As a woman who has been competing with men in my sociology major and who has better grades than most of men i must say that this misogynistic drivel is projection with nothing to back it up! Maybe you should visit a licensed therapist to help you with your emotional issues or maybe just maybe you should check your toxic privilege okay?

Yikes, let's unpack this! As a woman who has been competing with men in my sociology major and who has better grades than most of men i must say that this misogynistic drivel is projection with nothing to back it up! Maybe you should visit a licensed therapist to help you with your emotional issues or maybe just maybe you should check your toxic privilege okay?
Nice banter bro :feelskek: