Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity New social media feature

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Not sure if it’s tik tok or instagram but foids are showing there butt ugly no makeup ugly true selves then hitting a button and they suddenly have on a ton of makeup. Have you guys seen this cancer?

No but it's probably some gay "challenge"

Hate this shit so much. Fakeup needs to be abolished, it messes up dating for sub-human man.

This bitch foid would have been my LooksMatch in the 1700's. It's so over for 2020cels

Hate this shit so much. Fakeup needs to be abolished, it messes up dating for sub-human man.

This bitch foid would have been my LooksMatch in the 1700's. It's so over for 2020cels

ragefuel

you cannot lose as a women

I thought the first bitch's eyebrows were photoshopped, but no. That whore looks like a beast from hell.

The second bitch looks like a man.

kill women desu

Kinda reminds me of that cancerous "don't judge me challenge" that used to be popular, a couple of years ago.