Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News New Secret Service report details growing incel terrorism threat

• Thread starter Deleted member 40612
  • Start date
Deleted member 40612

Deleted member 40612

Марие, Дево Чистая, Пресвятая Богородице
-
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/incel-...5b5ff-f116-401e-ae93-5bc95e33ef3f-tuct925560b

"The federal government on Tuesday released a study on the growing terrorism threat from men who call themselves "anti-feminists" or "involuntary celibates" and draw motivation for violence from their inability to develop relationships with women. Since 2014, attacks inspired by the "incel movement" and spanning the U.S. and Canada have left dozens dead." Literally what? Thats like saying Christianity is a threat because there are people like Jim Jones and David Koresh. Most incels as we all know are lonely men who cannot get a girlfriend. Funny how they mention 2014, since that's obviously when ER went off. Its debatable whether ER was an incel or even blackpilled.

"The U.S. Secret Service's National Threat Assessment Center took a deep dive into a series of red flags predating a shooting at a yoga studio in Tallahassee, Florida, to determine how early intervention could save lives in the future. The NTAC routinely publishes research based on an assessment of the current threat environment." The only intervention incels need and that actually helps is sex.

"In the case of 40-year-old gunman Scott Paul Beierle, there were countless warning signs. The man who opened fire inside Hot Yoga Tallahassee — killing two women and injuring four more before committing suicide — had previously been fired from multiple teaching jobs, barred from bars and apartment buildings, and authored a 70,000 word revenge fantasy about a boy turned serial killer, according to the report." How is this guy connected to incels? We aren't "male supremacists" like he was. Stop lumping us in with meninists and other people like that. We are involuntarily celibate men. We are not a movement. Inceldom is a state of being, not a call to action.

"The report also investigated other recent incidents of violence linked to misogynistic extremism. In July of 2020, Roy Den Hollander, a self-described "anti-feminist" lawyer and fervent men's rights advocate killed the son of U.S. District Court Judge Esther Salas, motivated by a belief that "manhood is in serious jeopardy in America." In dossiers later found by law enforcement, the 72-year-old called for a "revolution." - Once again, how is this guy connected to incels? Even if these extreme examples they connect are, it doesn't give them a right to lump us all under that boat.

"In the case of the 2014 Isla Vista killings, 22-year-old Elliot Rodger killed six people and injured fourteen others in a shooting, stabbing and vehicle ramming spree near the campus of the University of California, Santa Barbara. Three women were shot outside of a sorority house. Before executing his deadly attack, Rodger bemoaned not being able to find a girlfriend on social media, documenting his hatred for women, interracial couples and planed retribution." I knew they'd mention ER, he literally called himself beautiful and never asked out women. In my personal opinion, he is not an incel. He never even tried. He is clearly narcissistic and could've gotten a GF IMO.

"A 2018 van attack in Toronto left 10 people dead and 16 injured — the deadliest incident linked to the incel movement. Witnesses saw 28-year-old Alek Minassian plow into pedestrians, ranging from 22 to 94 years old, minutes after posting on Facebook: "the incel rebellion has already begun." The attacker, convicted on 10 counts of first-degree murder and 13 counts of attempted murder, had a history of praising Elliot Rodger online." Even if this were true, like I said before, how does one guy make us all guilty? Thats like saying people who are feminists should be tracked down and put on watch lists because one feminist shot up a building full of men.

"While the Secret Service may be known for its protection of presidents' past and present, the agency has long studied and implemented behavioral threat assessment programs designed to identify potentially dangerous or violent situations that do not meet criminal thresholds. Tuesday's report is intended to identify early warning signs of misogynistic extremists, with the goal of early intervention." Like I said before, the only intervention that will work and that we need is sex. Early intervention, in this case, would be great so that many incels will not miss their developmental and early need for sex so that they won't become bitter or resentful.

Darker Times of history...Incels, as a people, are deeply oppressed and forced to watch NTs and Chads enjoy life while we rot from years of denigration and self-hatred.

I'll use bits of my own empathy now:

BUlly

Minority report happening in real time.

"Hey Bob y'know what will really help stop these lonely, disaffected guys from going on killing sprees?"

"What Jim?"

"If we label them as potential terror threats, take them into a room and repeatedly ask them if they hurt small animals as a child. That definitely won't backfire at all!"

"That's brilliant Jim!"

:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Minority report happening in real time.

"Hey Bob y'know what will really help stop these lonely, disaffected guys from going on killing sprees?"

"What Jim?"

"If we label them as potential terror threats, take them into a room and repeatedly ask them if they hurt small animals as a child. That definitely won't backfire at all!"

"That's brilliant Jim!"

:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
Yes thats gonna work because all incels must be sociopaths!! They all have Macdonald triad!! :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Fancy way of saying “seeing how we are leaving the Middle East after bombing goat farmers that live in shacks with $50 million bombs for the last 20 years we need a new threat to justify our massive defense budget so we are scapegoating a group of lonely virgin dudes that have allegedly been responsible for less deaths in North America over the last 8 years than lightning strikes”

MENTAL HEALTH, PUT YOUR HANDS UP WHERE WE CAN SEE THEM
Fort_Hood_housing_provides_new_venue_for_MP_SWAT_team_130305-A-DO086-384-578c101d5f9b584d20324c47.jpg

MENTAL HEALTH, PUT YOUR HANDS UP WHERE WE CAN SEE THEM
Fort_Hood_housing_provides_new_venue_for_MP_SWAT_team_130305-A-DO086-384-578c101d5f9b584d20324c47.jpg
Thats how i felt when the cops forced me to go to the hospital for triage after my irl friends contacted them :feelskek:

Three women were shot outside of a sorority house. Before executing his deadly attack, Rodger bemoaned not being able to find a girlfriend on social media, documenting his hatred for women, interracial couples and planed retribution."

Yes. As a Blasian, I understand his viewpoint well. He was biracial and had White DNA yet was denied the ability to copulate with virgin White foids simply because he was an "impure" ethnic.

MGTOW

Justus has White DNA as well:

14 Februar February 14Th Stvalentinesday St Diadosnamorados Amor Corazón Tivogliobene GIF by OpticalArtInc.

200.gif

Supreme Court Love GIF by INTO ACTION

Girly

Yes. As a Blasian, I understand his viewpoint well. He was biracial and had White DNA yet was denied the ability to copulate with virgin White foids simply because he was an "impure" ethnic.

View attachment 589209

Justus has White DNA as well:

14 Februar February 14Th Stvalentinesday St Diadosnamorados Amor Corazón Tivogliobene GIF by OpticalArtInc.

200.gif

Supreme Court Love GIF by INTO ACTION

View attachment 589208
I love seeing MGTOW because they didn't go their own way, society made them go their own way and they just want to cope :feelskek:

They read all the threads from @Moeggels

Fancy way of saying “seeing how we are leaving the Middle East after bombing goat farmers that live in shacks with $50 million bombs for the last 20 years we need a new threat to justify our massive defense budget so we are scapegoating a group of lonely virgin dudes that have allegedly been responsible for less deaths in North America over the last 8 years than lightning strikes”
They are the biggest recipients of NEETbux

If the worlds biggest threat is depressed and lonely men they aren’t thinking properly at all

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/incel-...5b5ff-f116-401e-ae93-5bc95e33ef3f-tuct925560b

"The federal government on Tuesday released a study on the growing terrorism threat from men who call themselves "anti-feminists" or "involuntary celibates" and draw motivation for violence from their inability to develop relationships with women. Since 2014, attacks inspired by the "incel movement" and spanning the U.S. and Canada have left dozens dead." Literally what? Thats like saying Christianity is a threat because there are people like Jim Jones and David Koresh. Most incels as we all know are lonely men who cannot get a girlfriend. Funny how they mention 2014, since that's obviously when ER went off. Its debatable whether ER was an incel or even blackpilled.

"The U.S. Secret Service's National Threat Assessment Center took a deep dive into a series of red flags predating a shooting at a yoga studio in Tallahassee, Florida, to determine how early intervention could save lives in the future. The NTAC routinely publishes research based on an assessment of the current threat environment." The only intervention incels need and that actually helps is sex.

"In the case of 40-year-old gunman Scott Paul Beierle, there were countless warning signs. The man who opened fire inside Hot Yoga Tallahassee — killing two women and injuring four more before committing suicide — had previously been fired from multiple teaching jobs, barred from bars and apartment buildings, and authored a 70,000 word revenge fantasy about a boy turned serial killer, according to the report." How is this guy connected to incels? We aren't "male supremacists" like he was. Stop lumping us in with meninists and other people like that. We are involuntarily celibate men. We are not a movement. Inceldom is a state of being, not a call to action.

"The report also investigated other recent incidents of violence linked to misogynistic extremism. In July of 2020, Roy Den Hollander, a self-described "anti-feminist" lawyer and fervent men's rights advocate killed the son of U.S. District Court Judge Esther Salas, motivated by a belief that "manhood is in serious jeopardy in America." In dossiers later found by law enforcement, the 72-year-old called for a "revolution." - Once again, how is this guy connected to incels? Even if these extreme examples they connect are, it doesn't give them a right to lump us all under that boat.

"In the case of the 2014 Isla Vista killings, 22-year-old Elliot Rodger killed six people and injured fourteen others in a shooting, stabbing and vehicle ramming spree near the campus of the University of California, Santa Barbara. Three women were shot outside of a sorority house. Before executing his deadly attack, Rodger bemoaned not being able to find a girlfriend on social media, documenting his hatred for women, interracial couples and planed retribution." I knew they'd mention ER, he literally called himself beautiful and never asked out women. In my personal opinion, he is not an incel. He never even tried. He is clearly narcissistic and could've gotten a GF IMO.

"A 2018 van attack in Toronto left 10 people dead and 16 injured — the deadliest incident linked to the incel movement. Witnesses saw 28-year-old Alek Minassian plow into pedestrians, ranging from 22 to 94 years old, minutes after posting on Facebook: "the incel rebellion has already begun." The attacker, convicted on 10 counts of first-degree murder and 13 counts of attempted murder, had a history of praising Elliot Rodger online." Even if this were true, like I said before, how does one guy make us all guilty? Thats like saying people who are feminists should be tracked down and put on watch lists because one feminist shot up a building full of men.

"While the Secret Service may be known for its protection of presidents' past and present, the agency has long studied and implemented behavioral threat assessment programs designed to identify potentially dangerous or violent situations that do not meet criminal thresholds. Tuesday's report is intended to identify early warning signs of misogynistic extremists, with the goal of early intervention." Like I said before, the only intervention that will work and that we need is sex. Early intervention, in this case, would be great so that many incels will not miss their developmental and early need for sex so that they won't become bitter or resentful.
Good :feelsdevil: soon we will rise again

There have probably been more incel suicides caused by bullies than people killed by incels.

There have probably been more incel suicides caused by bullies than people killed by incels.
Chad and stacy are murderers by denying us

I would love to have the capacity to give them a real motive to be scared.

inb4 glownigger

fuck the kikes, they are right, im a threat to their jewish world order

imagine being called a terrorist bc you're so ugly that you can't get any pussy, jfl at these normies

there are more deaths from slipping on banana peels

imagine being called a terrorist bc you're so ugly that you can't get any pussy, jfl at these normies
Being ugly is now a hate crime and visual pollution

They are right, we are a threat, but they haven’t seen anything major from us, not yet, but something is brewing on the horizon, and soon incels will remind society that low-value males are not to be fucked with

They are right, we are a threat, but they haven’t seen anything major from us, not yet, but something is brewing on the horizon, and soon incels will remind society that low-value males are not to be fucked with
:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Incel is synonymous with reject.

Rejects kill people, and whatever current word/culture is available for their identity will present itself in their atrocities and the proceeding reports.

Inceldom is a non-sequitur to terrorism.

I'd find it flattering if the government thought I was worth the waste of time and money to investigate. Sadly, if I ever go ER one day, I won't have any feds to arrest me before hand because they obviously have us confused with normie sex-havers. Honestly, are our LEAs really so stupid? I find it hard to believe we're not just scapegoats to rile up the radical feminist left. We're pretty much only a danger to ourselves with very few exceptions

Secret Service glows so hard. The only definitive incel attackers are Elliot and the yoga dude, Alek made up the incel stuff for attention. Even then we aren't organized, there's constant arguing rofl and nobody can agree on what makes someone incel (as in JBW copers don't think whites can be incel for example)

I find it funny America is all worried about internet virgins when dozens of people get shot dead every week in big cities like LA, NYC, Chicago etc. America is the only first world country with that problem lmfao, you don't see weekly gang shootouts in Berlin or Paris.
:yes:

Just Blatent and Dishonest Propaganda designed to Misrepresent Incels and Suppress the Blackpill from becoming more Widespread

Just Blatent and Dishonest Propaganda designed to Misrepresent Incels and Suppress the Blackpill from becoming more Widespread
The blackpill doesn't benefit beeg gubermint so ofc they're going to suppress any counterintuitive ideology they can

Last edited:
just imagine framing lonley men as terrorist and targeting them in the name of protecting the holes.