Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL new redpill advice just dropped - just be an asshole to your partner

Liu KANG

Liu KANG

73 IQ genius
-

His argument is if you’re an asshole it will make her obsessed with you. What her fails to understand is that only works for Chad.

If a normie tried this advice, his wife would throw boiling water on him then divorce rape him.

If a incel tried this they’d just get a bunch of ITcucks mocking him: “why don’t girls like me?”

Chad beats her, she will turn into a pain kink, normie beats her, she will post it in reddit

Chad beats her, she will turn into a pain kink, normie beats her, she will post it in reddit
Nah she’ll probably stab him then divorce rape him

a cartoon of homer simpson sitting in a chair with his arms crossed

typical redpill jestermaxxing

if you need to beat your foid to keep her, it's because she views you as cheap entertainment like a rollercoaster

because you aren't attractive enough for her to actually like you

so it's no different to any jestermaxxing normie who says corny shit to keep his gf entertained so she doesn't just leave. it's pathetic to just br a clown performing for a foid's entertainment

redpillers are all just embarrassing nerds, neil strauss for example. not worth listening to them giving dumb advice abt foids or w/e

if you need to beat your foid to keep her, it's because she views you as cheap entertainment like a rollercoaster

because you aren't attractive enough for her to actually like you

so it's no different to any jestermaxxing normie who says corny shit to keep his gf entertained so she doesn't just leave. it's pathetic to just br a clown performing for a foid's entertainment

redpillers are all just embarrassing nerds, neil strauss for example. not worth listening to them giving dumb advice abt foids or w/e
Only works if you’re Chad

More like devilmaxxing
nah I'm the devil but I'm actually quite a gentleman the christian mythology has misrepresented me imo