Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

New Poster explains why hypergamy is a thing

New New Poster

New New Poster

Banned
-
It's sex.  It's always about sex.  Do a little thought experiment with me.  Imagine if sex was all about femdom shit.  The girl comes in, calls you a pussy, slaps you in the face, ties you down, and rubs her vag on your face.  Imagine if that was what sex was.  It was all about being humiliated and submitting.  Would you want to be fucked like that by someone who is equal or below you in social status?  Or would it be more intense with someone who was better than you in terms of status, career, power?   

That's basically what sex is to a woman.  When you approach a girl, she basically interprets it as "this guy wants to cum on my face and slap my ass." That's why they react so negatively to a low status sub-5 guy approaching.  She's interpreting it as "this guy thinks he's better than me and wants to humiliate me sexually."  And they seek out guys better than them socially, financially, professionally, culturally, etc.  You need to be better so she can better get in a submissive mood.  It's way more himilating to let some loser jizz on her face.  If he's a "winner" and is "impressive," then it's easier to slip into this.  

Here's women explaining this: 

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3tbVVDpP-U[/video]

A girl at 4:57 lays it out for you: "So if I'm submissive to a less powerful guy, that would mean I'm less than that."  That's why women are always looking for the more powerful man.  It's about sex.  Sex for women is about submission.  So you need to be powerful somehow to make her submit and not feel like shit about herself.  That's pretty much it.

There are so many more dominant women in the world than you think who do you think cuckolds a cuckold?

Hypergamy will be society's downfall.

looks money status, thats all femoids care about. ( none of which i possess)