Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over New pill: the voicepill

Skoga

Skoga

No one is coming to save you.
★★★★
I'm using a voicechanger online for people to take me seriously
When I didn't use it people would think i'm a young boy

(I'm 23)

very old and known pill ngl

New pill? Some of our members refuse to go on VC on discord for that reason tbh. Lots of threads talking about it

New pill? Some of our members refuse to go on VC on discord for that reason tbh. Lots of threads talking about it
JoinedMar 23, 2022Posts196Online2d 1h 10m

Yeah same reason here, although since I started to use a voicechanger to pitch my voice a bit deeper I haven't gotten as many comments anymore

i would regularly get kicked from xbox parties because my voice made normshits "depressed"

Where’s the link for it?

i would regularly get kicked from xbox parties because my voice made normshits "depressed"
If normies can get depressed just by listening to a voice, that shows how week normies are. They only strong in gropus to the weaker than them :society:

Brutal newpillisactuallyoldpillpill.

Not really a new pill?

I use my voice to normiemaxx online when playing games.

That might have something to do with the risk of being doxxed.

That might have something to do with the risk of being doxxed.
Some people say that as their reason sure, but most don't because they're just insecure about voice