Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill New pill: the loser uncle pill

It totally depends on your circumstances, whether being uncle wizardcel is a positive thing or a negative thing in your life.

I've ways been around my older sister's kids, the oldest is 18 now and it's probably occurred to her that uncle cuckachu doesn't seem to have a wife or gf. But they all seem to like me and treat me well and I see no reason why that won't continue. All it takes is to remember that they are children, I am the adult in the relationship and that's how I act.

The whole family shows some autistic spectrum disorder tendencies, but Miss 18 is fully beautiful and I expect she will introduce us to some kind of Bradlite boy next door any time now. And NGL that's going to be a moment that will need some fortitude from me. But I've been through it all before, I've been through my bros from school having sex and getting girlfriends, ive been to their weddings, as well as my two sisters. So it's nothing new to me.

And the positives I've got from being involved in my little niece's and nephew's lives far, FAR outweigh the occasional little blackpill flavored downers that occasionally come with it. Family can be a blessing... my 2c.

It totally depends on your circumstances, whether being uncle wizardcel is a positive thing or a negative thing in your life.

I've ways been around my older sister's kids, the oldest is 18 now and it's probably occurred to her that uncle cuckachu doesn't seem to have a wife or gf. But they all seem to like me and treat me well and I see no reason why that won't continue. All it takes is to remember that they are children, I am the adult in the relationship and that's how I act.

The whole family shows some autistic spectrum disorder tendencies, but Miss 18 is fully beautiful and I expect she will introduce us to some kind of Bradlite boy next door any time now. And NGL that's going to be a moment that will need some fortitude from me. But I've been through it all before, I've been through my bros from school having sex and getting girlfriends, ive been to their weddings, as well as my two sisters. So it's nothing new to me.

And the positives I've got from being involved in my little niece's and nephew's lives far, FAR outweigh the occasional little blackpill flavored downers that occasionally come with it. Family can be a blessing... my 2c.
That's interesting and I believe you are correct when you have a nice family. If not, then this situation could turn into a black pill overdose really fast. They could humiliate unclecels really easily since they know the truth.

I’m an only child it’s over for me

Post needs to be pinned.

I am on the cusp of experiencing this very soon. :feelsrope:

To become a hermit and avoid all contact with society. I guess the modern option is misanthrope.

My uncle threw it all away. He was over 6'4 tall Chad that was Even in olympics. Didn't win though. He spent 9 years in university studying math and never got like Even a years worth of credits. Then he dropped Out, tried Warehouse Job For a year, couldnt handle The monotony and then spent rest of his Life as a security Guy in a Booth. Dated women ofc since you cant fail that as a 6'4 Chad but he never had Any children.

Irl story of "peaked in high School" I mean everyone Who knew Him was asking For years when hes gonna graduate. He was like The local celebrity. Funny how The pressure can Make you waste 9 years and not try to steer The boat in a More fruitful direction. Hes still in good physical shape though.

He wasnt The loser uncle in a way op meant but boy can Life find a way For you to fuck winning lottery numbers away

Going through the sisterpill now, being unclepilled will signal the ageingpill at the same time and be double brutal.
Aren't you still several years away from being a wizard

To become a hermit and avoid all contact with society. I guess the modern option is misanthrope.
Just take the tedpill will never work because industrialization and social credit systems will force you to interact with NPC (both humans and algorithms)

Aren't you still several years away from being a wizard
I'm less than a year until I hit 30 :fuk::feelsmage: Sister is a decade younger.

Fucking Grim mang, having a sister has got the me the ultimate reminder of the blackpill
Yep, I've had my chance and nothing ever became of it. Now it's the younger generations turn to overtake a waste of space like me, which wasn't hard considering all the sex I've heard her having.

I already got the "he looks creepy" from my 5 year old foid cousin. Whenever I get to the point op is describing I'll probably just kill myself tbh.

Just take the tedpill will never work because industrialization and social credit systems will force you to interact with NPC (both humans and algorithms)
What's the tedpill?

Yeah, society doesn't allow for full hermitage anymore, that's why I said misanthrope too. Building yourself a bunker to avoid people.

What's the tedpill?
unabomber, the guy was a probably a proto-cel that couldn't get a girlfriend in 1960s america despite being a super genius. Ended hermitmaxxing before developers begun fucking with the lands and ruining his one coping mechanism. This probably the fate of all hermitmaxxers

I'll never let myself become a wizard. Its ascension or rope

I'm instantly the loser when people look at my face jfl

Everything else is a situational bonus

I’m not too worried about this because most of the men in my family are complete fucking losers. We’re all gonna be the weird, lonely uncles except for a few of us.

Drunk Season 3 GIF by The Simpsons

But yeah, having the weird uncle that your family is afraid to bring their kids around is pretty standard. Every family has one. Usually some ugly loser that wants to finally experience teen love with your 6th grade sister who just started growing boobs.

Part of growing up is realizing that family doesn’t mean shit, and a lot of families don’t even like each other. When you’re young, you think everyone gets along because they all sit around the table together at Thanksgiving, but in reality, they actually hate each other.

My dad didn’t get invited to my cousin’s college graduation recently. He and his brother don’t really get along, partly because they’re both assholes.

I’m not too worried about this because most of the men in my family are complete fucking losers. We’re all gonna be the weird, lonely uncles except for a few of us.

Drunk Season 3 GIF by The Simpsons

But yeah, having the weird uncle that your family is afraid to bring their kids around is pretty standard. Every family has one. Usually some ugly loser that wants to finally experience teen love with your 6th grade sister who just started growing boobs.

Part of growing up is realizing that family doesn’t mean shit, and a lot of families don’t even like each other. When you’re young, you think everyone gets along because they all sit around the table together at Thanksgiving, but in reality, they actually hate each other.

My dad didn’t get invited to my cousin’s college graduation recently. He and his brother don’t really get along, partly because they’re both assholes.
All true.

Yeah, family doesn't guarantee anything, in fact, bad parents are major creators of incels. And can't really discuss inceldom with family members. Or anyone irl, for that matter.

onlychildcel :cryfeels: it was nice not having to share shit as a kid, but as an adult makes me realize how alone i am.
it's even worse when your older brother treated you like complete shit as a kid only to get rewarded with popularity, lots of friends, and zero trouble getting GFs.

If your close to being a wizard or are one already your friends, cousins or any sexhavers you know around your age have started having kids. A few years go by and these kids grow up a bit. They start calling you "uncle". While being suicidefuel already, the worst is yet to come.

More years go by and the kids are now teenagers. Your friends or these normies you know hold gatherings and invite other people, but their sons invite people too. They call their boyfriends/girlfriends to the event, or not event that, you just notice they are dating because they are leaving with another teenager or their parents tell you. And they still call you uncle. Their dates will call you uncle. You are now getting life mogged and probably height mogged as well by people with a third of your age that were born around when you had just become a wizard.

I doubt there is a lower point than this in a man's life. You either rope or hermitmaxx now. Absolute zero kelvin hope of ascension. You have become the loser uncle everyone talks about how much of a loser he is. You can't even hide inceldom anymore.
Every time I see my cousins son I am praying to god that he dont raise too fast. He is a mogger at age of 6. Better chin hair charisma than me. And in some years he will smash hottest Jailbaits while I am jeriking of.

If your close to being a wizard or are one already your friends, cousins or any sexhavers you know around your age have started having kids. A few years go by and these kids grow up a bit. They start calling you "uncle". While being suicidefuel already, the worst is yet to come.

More years go by and the kids are now teenagers. Your friends or these normies you know hold gatherings and invite other people, but their sons invite people too. They call their boyfriends/girlfriends to the event, or not event that, you just notice they are dating because they are leaving with another teenager or their parents tell you. And they still call you uncle. Their dates will call you uncle. You are now getting life mogged and probably height mogged as well by people with a third of your age that were born around when you had just become a wizard.

I doubt there is a lower point than this in a man's life. You either rope or hermitmaxx now. Absolute zero kelvin hope of ascension. You have become the loser uncle everyone talks about how much of a loser he is. You can't even hide inceldom anymore.
I will be that guy

I don't think I'll make it that far, unfortunately I have a huge family so If I don't die by then I'll likely have tons of nieces and nephews. Brutal

I have an uncle like this, recently he just got a betabuxx girl but everyone knows she used to be a party girl slut and don’t take either of them seriously.

This won't affect me too much. I'll probably cut all contact with the rest of my family in the future... Maybe after my parents are dead. I might be in touch with my siblings but we're not really close for that to happen.

I'm such a massive loser compared to the rest of my cousins and they never really liked me as much as the others for that reason so it's not like I'm gonna miss out on anything. Once Uncle Mango drops dead in a living room or sends his car flying off a freeway on the opposite coast, they won't care too much. It will be like those people who die in their homes and they rot there until the neighbors notice the smell or when the landlord/bank notices that the bills aren't being paid.

Once Uncle Mango drops dead in a living room or sends his car flying off a freeway on the opposite coast, they won't care too much. It will be like those people who die in their homes and they rot there until the neighbors notice the smell or when the landlord/bank notices that the bills aren't being paid.
This is how I imagine myself going through the drain of eternity.

At 20-21, you're already an uncle to young kids. When I was 7 , I couldn't tell the difference between 30-year-olds and 20-year-olds.

Positive thing: you can blackpill your siblings' sons at a young age :feelzez:
That's cute that you think normies can be reprogrammed or that they even care one bit...