Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL New photo of finnish pm topless in public office

no matter how high an office she ascends to, a whore is still a whore

Over for finncels.

The worst part is nothing will happen.

Women:foidSoy:, soycucks:soy: and jew media will all still protect her saying she's a human being:foidSoy: and just having fun after working hard at her job:foidSoy:. JFL:feelskek:
They'll say the same shit they already said after that video of her came out while she was dancing drunk grinding on a dude who wasn't her husband.

Women in the west are impervious to any consequences or standards

The worst part is nothing will happen.

Women:foidSoy:, soycucks:soy: and jew media will all still protect her saying she's a human being:foidSoy: and just having fun after working hard at her job:foidSoy:. JFL:feelskek:
They'll say the same shit they already said after that video of her came out while she was dancing drunk grinding on a dude who wasn't her husband.

Women in the west are impervious to any consequences or standards
I saw on reddit sub r/europe they were defending her

will, she suck Curry dick?
thats alll i gaf bout:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

I saw on reddit sub r/europe they were defending her
She's just blowing off some steam her working hard at her job haters.:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy: Slava Ukraini we must protect our sacred democracy from Putin:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

[UWSL]As a Croatian girl, I'd like to add that sending drinks over to girls in the club is a way to pick them up or at least start a conversation with them. I usually just send them back though cause I don't wanna deal with a guy in the club since a lot of them are drunk and don't know what they are doing [/UWSL]
emoji_u1f602.png
[UWSL] also, I would not like it if a man were to take me out in a restaurant on our first date, it just sounds like a disaster to me! I don't know him, he doesn't know me, what is we have nothing in common and I am stuck there 'till we both finish our food? I don't want it to be awkward. It's best if we go out for drinks and then walk around a little bit, in my opinion.[/UWSL][UWSL] [/UWSL][UWSL] [/UWSL][UWSL]The dating phase, I feel like we focus more on enjoying ourselves and being in each others company, but we realize it may come to an end, therefore it isn't as important to be that emotional with each other. Maybe guys can correct me, but I feel like they want to know that they are married and that their woman will not blabber out all of their secrets to her friends and marriage helps in them opening up.[/UWSL][UWSL] [/UWSL][UWSL] [/UWSL][UWSL] Anyways, great video! Overall, I enjoyed it[/UWSL]

Not my proudest fap, tbh.

will, she suck Curry dick?
thats alll i gaf bout:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:
Finns only suck arab and somali dick, I'm sorry. Maybe if you act like you're a poor discriminated muslim.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back