Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill New Orleans is now the murder capital of America

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Veteran
★★★★★
It has overtaken Baltimore and St. Louis for murders per capita and is now one of the most violent cities in the world. GTA 7 new oreleans confirmed

Images 3Images   2024 05 16T010301909
Images   2024 05 16T010515087

Only 7 mexican cities outrank new Orleans

4134082 Screenshot 20240515 205821

@Fat Link

Who's that nigger child in your avi

But they wuz kangz n'sheit

Naggers really annoy me

Also these guys have like 30- 40% white DNA on average.that's why they aren't eating humans like in Haiti and Liberia.

The niggas. :feelshaha:
Straight to the point. I wouldn't be surprised if some nigger got him. Everyone, else is giving Stupid Normie answers like "music". I wonder why it's only niggers and niglets who randomly shoot people then.

That Tyler Olivera guys mogs me beyond belief. Anyhow he's a total faggot that ticks me off because of this mannerisms.
Like nigga you are acting all high and mighty with pedos whilst milking every single unfortunate soul in the US for shitty zoomer content.

Straight to the point. I wouldn't be surprised if some nigger got him. Everyone, else is giving Stupid Normie answers like "music". I wonder why it's only niggers and niglets who randomly shoot people then.
Indeed. Political correctness and Jewish education have rotted everyone's brain. The answer is clear, even is no one is willing or even capable of saying it.

Louisiana has an insane criminal justice system, bad prisons like Angola and almost the highest incarceration rate in the world. I wonder how aren't they afraid of that?

Imagine how ugly and unproductive this country will be in 100 years when it becomes 25% white.

Thank god i'll be dead by then.

avoid niggers and spics.

theyre stupid, dirty, and violent

Whites are huge cucks to allow these niggers roam around freely
I admit, we are tbh- I hate how we've allowed this to happen, we need our Faustian spirit back.
Also these guys have like 30- 40% white DNA on average.that's why they aren't eating humans like in Haiti and Liberia.
Nah I think it's less than that, I think it's more around 15-20% or so; I might be wrong though.
avoid niggers and spics.

theyre stupid, dirty, and violent
Living around Spics & Blacks as a White(or in your case Asian) who also is non-NT is pretty rough tbh, and I guess is why I may come across as a "SFcel" at times: They're hypersocial & giga-NT normies usually, who think that "aggression/thug culture=cool" & also are just more louder & NT by default compared to Whites.

Normies of my own race treated me poorly, but it was a breath of fresh air compared to how they treated me: The Hispanic ""friends"" I had growing up made fun of me more, backstabbed me more, and also were far more abrasive & "NT" in terms of behavior.

@CopingForBrutality

There is a house in

I live in Louisiana

The only solution is killing those niggers and replacing them with robots

LA has bad weapon laws, otherwise I'd live their for the easy good cajon food.

Ofc, the niggers got to nig...
The only solution is killing those niggers and replacing them with robots
Yeah bro, nigbots!