Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News New official WR for most alerts on this forum

• Thread starter Deleted member 21230
  • Start date
Deleted member 21230

Deleted member 21230

Theorizer
-
Screenshot 125

100% real this time boyos, if you want proof just look around for all the spam in this forum

But this record can barely be considered mine, it belongs much more to all the people who spammed like crazy to make this come true, in particular @Cowcel @Idotms @RREEEEEEEEE , but also @pp183 @FastBananaCEO @schrodingercoper @BrazilianSigmasDad @Jazavac @Diocel @unsettling @FullTimeLoser and god knows how many more

It may seem cope, but I'm geninuely happy for what has happened, this forum has basically become a second home for me and I appreciate it a lot

Thank you all

Sadly I won't be able to see all these alerts because there's a limit, but I'll make sure to try answering to most of them

Last edited:
@AAAAAAAAAAAcel would like this

Good job.
Did you tick this?

u forgot @BrazilianSigmasDad and @Jazavac @Diocel @unsettling

we did it

im in the screenshot give me alerts

this was posted in offtopic not the sewers :feelsUgh:
@mental_out can rest a bit for now

the previous highest one i saw was around a 1000 which was achieved through mention spamming too

View attachment 323587

100% real this time boyos, if you want proof just look around for all the spam in this forum

But this record can barely be considered mine, it belongs much more to all the people who spammed like crazy to make this come true, in particular @Cowcel @Idotms @RREEEEEEEEE , but also @pp183 @FastBananaCEO @schrodingercoper @BrazilianSigmasDad @Jazavac @Diocel @unsettling and god knows how many more

It may seem cope, but I'm geninuely happy for what has happened, this forum has basically become a second home for me and I appreciate it a lot

Thank you all

Sadly I won't be able to see all these alerts because there's a limit, but I'll make sure to try answering to most of them
Hey bro, you are welcome. @Cowcel and @Idotms kicked it off and I joined shortly afterwards. Crazy to see it got to 4001! Well done, boys. I am glad to hear you're happy about it, that is awesome.

we can rest
Hey bro, you are welcome. @Cowcel and @Idotms kicked it off and I joined shortly afterwards. Crazy to see it got to 4001! Well done, boys. I am glad to hear you're happy about it, that is awesome.

we can rest
Finally... but it was so worth it. Even got close to 30k so thanks for the opportunity boyos. @AAAAAAAAAAAcel @Cowcel @Idotms It was fun and one of the most memorable events since the start of being here.

Finally... but it was so worth it. Even got close to 30k so thanks for the opportunity boyos. @AAAAAAAAAAAcel @Cowcel @Idotms It was fun and one of the most memorable events since the start of being here.
:feelsYall:

cope , sewers have changed the game forever

Damn thats insane ngl. mogs me hard

Wow that’s insane, did u click the button yet

I struggle to get 10.

Keep LARPing.

looks phony tbh

That's more than double the alerts Ive ever gotten

4009! That's sick. Good job, man.

De6f0acafe20f06c3369411dae19d7ee

this was after my 2 week break from the site bro

this beats the WR.

@AAAAAAAAAAAcel thoughts?
I honestly think it's inspect element, mine took a lot of spamming from several people to be made (that you can still find in threads from those days), it isn't an easy task

I can beat you

Popularity mogs me to the next realm