Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee New Matrix Movie Predictions: Prepare to get Woked

• Thread starter Deleted member 17245
  • Start date
Deleted member 17245

Deleted member 17245

schizoidcel
-
My prediction: the purpose of this movie will be to reframe the earlier trilogy's redpill/bluepill metaphor as about becoming an awakened tranny. Prove me wrong.

You’re probably not far off. Every leaked image I’ve seen so far looks like Matrix Rewoked rather than Matrix Rebooted.

the purpose of this movie will be to reframe the earlier trilogy's redpill/bluepill metaphor as about becoming an awakened tranny
100% sjw bullshit cant stay out of anything.

MV5BMjEzMTc2MDQ5OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjkzNDY0OA@@._V1_.jpg

This is the foid that is directing the movie, I'm not kidding, her name is Lana Wachowski.
She said that the movie was going to be a "trans metaphor" so we got it boys... no need for even torrent this piece of trash movie.

Last edited:
Look again. It wasn't a foid when it made the first three movies.
She said that the movie was going to be a "trans metaphor" so we got it boys... no need for even torrent this piece of trash movie.
I wasn't aware that the Wachowski brothers in eunuchdom had already decided on this. Guess I'm already proven right.

Last edited:
:soy:Actually the matrix was made by women.

2nd movie was the best IMO :bluepill::redpill:

Look again. It wasn't a foid when it made the first three movies.

I wasn't aware that the Wachowski brothers in eunuchdom had already decided on this. Guess I'm already proven right.
Both brothers trannymaxxed? :feelswhat:

MSM runs interference to make everyone who came of age in the late aughts and twenty-teens think they were always women I guess. Surprised more people don't know.

I would not call it trannymaxing.
As trannymaxing are when a short manlet, small handzice/wrist and small head do it.

When a man that is build like a man do it its mental illness.

Last edited:
It's made by trannies.
What were you expecting? Blackpills?

MSM runs interference to make everyone who came of age in the late aughts and twenty-teens think they were always women I guess. Surprised more people don't know.
I would not call it trannymaxing.
As trannymaxing are when a short manlet, small handzice/wrist and small head do it.

When a man do it its mental illness. They also usually do it after the age of 38y, were they hit the wall.
Who knows, sjw Hollywood Satanize white men, the rest are victims.

In a way, all of the mainstream entertainment... movies, video games, etc. going full woke is maybe a good thing. At least some normal people will put down their bread and circus for a moment and do something else.

I don't care I never watched matrix and the idea of waking up from a "matrix" is not their invention

When a man that is build like a man do it its mental illness.
no both are mental illnesses

The original trilogy was built on a foundation of wokeness, it's just no one understood that back then. No[UWSL] one should be surprised at "wokeness" from a franchise that featured Cornel West. [/UWSL]

used to be really into matrix shit in 2003 lol

matrix troon edition
pass

Proud to say I have never watched any marvel movies or anything made in Hollywood in the past few years.

I want it to fail.

Matrix is cringe and does not hold up over time

Both the "brothers" are "sisters" now :feelskek:

Guaranteed trash

Only the first one was good, they lucked into it.

They kept the story going after the movies through an MMORPG :feelswhat:
This^^^:feelsjuice:

The original trilogy was built on a foundation of wokeness, it's just no one understood that back then. No[UWSL] one should be surprised at "wokeness" from a franchise that featured Cornel West. [/UWSL]
yeah, it was about marxism.

MV5BMjEzMTc2MDQ5OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjkzNDY0OA@@._V1_.jpg

This is the foid that is directing the movie, I'm not kidding, her name is Lana Wachowski.
In the new Matrix movie, Neo is resurrected and gets his dick chopped off to which he becomes a tranny. They rename him, Nina. Keanu Reeves will never be the same again after that acting role. :feelsclown:

yeah, it was about marxism.

AND the soundtrack was inundated with Rage Against the Machine? I liked the Matrix movies too, but this one belongs to the lefties. I'm sorry to TheQuartering and Critical Drinker and everyone else who's gonna hate this, but we don't really get to be mad at the movie's agenda this time. We should expect an agenda.

Oh no, are they making another movie? Just let it be.

My prediction: the purpose of this movie will be to reframe the earlier trilogy's redpill/bluepill metaphor as about becoming an awakened tranny. Prove me wrong.
i've heard rumors Trinity will now be a male to female in the movie.
Also in the original fucking movie the character "Switch" was supposed to be a male in the real world and then Switch into a female when in the simulation.
The wachowskis have been trans and eggs (egg is tranny term for a tranny who doesn't know they are trans yet) since the 90s i am sure of it.
Also i think it's funny that estrogen pills are blue lol

Hollywood has no imagination so it won't be worth watching.

Will be more spoon bending and bullet dodging.

high iq

would be top keks if they tried a revisionist zionist angle trying to undo all the good work of the first 2 brilliant movies

every lead character is female or ethnic and whitey whitey keanu reeves is a sideman who gets railed by 10 ethinic demons in slow motion bullet time, while repeating you are not the one you were never the one it was always the trinity who was the one

They will retcon and make Trinity "The One."

From Matrix to Chopdix, the world record speedrun any% to ruin a franchise.