Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

New Link is twinkier and fogs most foids

• Thread starter Therapywasawaste
  • Start date
Therapywasawaste

Therapywasawaste

"I should be living underground, I'm so subhuman."
The "Trousers of the Hero" are short shorts. I think they're meant to be like in the orginal game so I'll give that a pass even though it's still sus.

20240804 171124
20240804 171140
20240804 171148

I know he was never intended to be an ogre and he was always meant to be the only good-looking, male nintendo character, but they could at least make him look more like a guy.

They need to bring back the based, misogynist, kissless link from the cartoon.
Zelda animated series

I think a short, ugly, masculine Link would be even more based but they'll never do that.

At least they're keeping Zelda as a tall, pretty 17-year-old.

Last edited:
BOTW is a foid/fag game

New Zelda sucks

BOTW is a foid/fag game
Definitely. The great fairies look like drag-queens, the construction workers are gay, link cross-dresses, Beedle wears a cut-off shirt, and Zelda is "strong and independent" but she still needs link anyway.

Definitely. The great fairies look like drag-queens, the construction workers are gay, link cross-dresses, Beedle wears a cut-off shirt, and Zelda is "strong and independent" but she still needs link anyway.
The entire franchise got their water supply laced with estrogen and forcefully converted to Judaism

It's a damn shame. Especially considering how good Skyward Sword was imo.
The entire franchise got their water supply laced with estrogen and forcefully converted to Judaism
It used to be a very thematically Christian with elements of eastern religion and culture as well. The Gerudo were obvious spoofs of Muslims. (confirmed in the original release of Ocerina of Time which used Islamic symbols for the spirit temple.) Link and the Hyruians were Catholic. (they blatantly confirm it in the manual of Link to the Past) Ganondorf himself is based on the anti Christ with his rule lasting for 7 years and the manner of his death being the same as well.

Now it's weird homosexual acultism

It's a damn shame. Especially considering how good Skyward Sword was imo.
I didn't realize it was DEI'd until I put further research into it and read other threads related to BOTW/TOTK. It's really disappointing to see one of my favorite game series since my childhood get kiked.

Slop of the goyim

It used to be a very thematically Christian with elements of eastern religion and culture as well. The Gerudo were obvious spoofs of Muslims. (confirmed in the original release of Ocerina of Time which used Islamic symbols for the spirit temple.) Link and the Hyruians were Catholic. (they blatantly confirm it in the manual of Link to the Past) Ganondorf himself is based on the anti Christ with his rule lasting for 7 years and the manner of his death being the same as well.
His shield had a cross on it before.

They’ve made modern Link sus and zesty as fuck due to the fag/troon agenda and revenge over the fanbase never accepting Aonuma’s Wind Waker fucking faggotry.

Degrading historical figures is one of the main ways Jews have to impose their agenda

Link got (((diversified)))

I didn't realize it was DEI'd until I put further research into it and read other threads related to BOTW/TOTK. It's really disappointing to see one of my favorite game series since my childhood get kiked.

View attachment 1214576
Wall of text meme tbh kek

gay level 1000

@Fat Link Is this true?

@Fat Link Is this true?
Yes.

Aounuma is a hack no talent cocksucker.

That shithead has been ruining Zelda for over 20+ years now and Nintendo still won’t fire that asshole.

Zelda is supposed to be about arcade combat, light RPG elements and maze like dungeons NOT boring ass puzzles, shitty breakable weapons, overly complex shitty controls and kiddy cartoon graphics and LGBTQ fucking faggotry.

I never played the Zelda games but Why did they turn link into fag.