Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL New Levels of Globohomo: Tranime

Fuck, wrong subforum.

Celebrate New Year GIF by Primark

This isnt new for anime u know

gender bender and trannies have been there for as long as i can remember
This is the first time the protagonist is a tranny

Good thing I don't have to watch that

Globomomo dream of turning every undesirable male into an infantilized, pacified, sterilized tranny

This has been on my watch list just by virtue of it being the second show to be produced by studio bind—the same geniuses who so lovingly crafted mushoku tensei. If you take a look at the staff list for this show, you’ll notice that a significant number of the people who have a part in its creation are foids. Probably even the majority :horror:

Last edited:
Not new to anime

This has been on my watch list just by virtue of it being the second show to be produced by studio bind—the same geniuses who so lovingly crafted mushoku tensei. If you take a look at the staff list for the show, you’ll notice that a significant number of the people who have a part in its creation are foids. Probably even the majority :horror:
Mushoku tensei huh might have to watch tbh

This has been on my watch list just by virtue of it being the second show to be produced by studio bind—the same geniuses who so lovingly crafted mushoku tensei. If you take a look at the staff list for this show, you’ll notice that a significant number of the people who have a part in its creation are foids. Probably even the majority :horror:
why tf am i getting notifs for your posts?

You are a fed of some kind, so listen up. I took a shit in the toliet that exploded my bathroom and it's really stinky.

Its Just drawings on a Screen , dont think to much into Things.

This isnt new for anime u know

gender bender and trannies have been there for as long as i can remember
This is the sort of garbage that gives anime a bad name.

CHING CHONG PING PONG DEATH TO CHINA

Wasn’t Ranma or something like that one in like the 80s?
yeah, but he turned into a actual woman (boobs, genitals, weak, smaller etc) and the joke was that he didnt want to be a woman at all. He goes the whole series looking for the cure.

It’s official, globohomo has tarnished even anime, they won’t let ugly men rot and die in peace our copes also have to get ruined. God I hate this nigger clown world so fucking much

Hahaha, wtf did I just watch?

trannies rule, cissies drool @SocialzERo

Japan is just a mirror of the Tang dynasty (which came from China), it doesn't deserve to be a sovereign country or nation. They borrowed their writing system from there as well.

China prides in masculinity and have higher testosterone than Japan (who are more high inhib and more feminine than China).

Look at this Chinese man:

View attachment 689563

And look at this Japanese man "putting on make-up":

180116100357-genderless-kei-homepage-1.jpg

No wonder they make anime characters so feminine, especially the male characters so they see themselves as them or vicariously live through them.

Compare this to donghuas (which are warrior masculine like animation, which doesn't have any of that little girly anime shit that Japan has).

Japanese animation (anime):

25-nagisa-shiota-assassination-classroom.jpg

This character is from Assassination Classroom (forgot that character's haven't watched it in a long time). THEY MAKE THE BOYS LOOK LIKE GIRLS. NO WONDER MOST ANIME LOVERS ARE FAGGOTS AND TROONIES.

Chinese animation (donghua):

images

They make the men, men.

Also China is fighting the LGBT whilst Japan is churning out more femboy animes and which more western men these days are getting feminized from consuming that media. No wonder Japan lost to China in World War II. Japan should be embarrassed of a communist country being more masculine than them, such a shame.

Harem anime was already a Chad fantasy too unrelatable. And now we have this.

Even anime isn’t safe :feelsbadman:

yeah, but he turned into a actual woman (boobs, genitals, weak, smaller etc) and the joke was that he didnt want to be a woman at all. He goes the whole series looking for the cure.
Ah ok

The very reason for the self inflicted destruction of modern Japanese society
Do Japenese people even care about the western leftist stuff? I thought they did their own thing.

Do Japenese people even care about the western leftist stuff? I thought they did their own thing.
The process is slower than in the west, but cause they rely so much on the US (specially Korea and Japan) economically and for defense, they end up being heavily influenced culturally by media. Young people are already very influenced by this, their opinions and tastes are becoming vastly american-like (and that means stuff sold by hollywood and famous music studios). You can already sense this in fashion, music and popular dramas.

The effects are showing up slowly, but as older people die the (now) young people opinions will start to prevail and the effects will take off in the next few years/decade.

I mean its not less gay than most other anime