Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel New kids idols are hardcore manletts

Ugly_equals_Death

Ugly_equals_Death

Banned
-
All those trap guys like lil pump, lil uzi vert, and the majority of those artist are real manletts. It seems that the heighpill isnt that potent these days anymore compared to face and wrist. An alongated midface or shit wrists/frame seems to be a deathsentence these days. An good looking manlett seem to be able to get laid (even if i cant really beive it) especially if he is black, maybe its the dickpill witch kills the manlett a bbc manlett seems to do just fine.

Good looking face > Everything

I disagree, I think it's more that people don't know how tall celebrities actually are. I cite Taylor Lautner.

Its because they dont know their height and they're statusmaxxed.

it seems to be "just be low inhib and low iq theory" nowadays

Google them lil uzi is a midget lil pump is a hard manlett

I know the information is out there, but the information was out there for Taylor Lautner and your average Twilight viewer didn't and still doesn't know how tall he is.

I know the information is out there, but the information was out there for Taylor Lautner and your average Twilight viewer didn't and still doesn't know how tall he is.
Thats a even harder deathpill for manletts

And a lot of them are black aswell, which proves BBC theory to be true.

Last edited: