Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

New Japanese incel/oldcel/wagecel movie nominated for Oscars for best foreign film called Perfect Days (2023)

T

tlightz

Recruit
★★
Has anyone watched it already?

I just finished watching it. It’s pretty good. Has some common themes about isolation, how society and family views us. How to cope and wagecel without any motivation or companionship. Very good acting from the main actor. I wouldn’t be surprised if the movie wins tomorrow.

It should be in the top 5 incel movies together with Whatever and Vanilla Sky.

No but I will, thanks for recommending, I actually watched a few Japanese movies this week, Shin Godzilla, Monster, Shoplifters

I just finished watching it. It’s pretty good. Has some common themes about isolation, how society and family views us. How to cope and wagecel without any motivation or companionship. Very good acting from the main actor. I wouldn’t be surprised if the movie wins tomorrow.

It should be in the top 5 incel movies together with Whatever and Vanilla Sky.
No but im waiting for this to become HD

No, I haven't seen it yet. Will definitely be checking it out.

Looks interesting. I want to watch it tbh.

No but I will, thanks for recommending, I actually watched a few Japanese movies this week, Shin Godzilla, Monster, Shoplifters
Thanks I already watched Shoplifters which is a great movie. I’ll check the other two.