Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

New IT subreddits after /r/inceltears got nuked.

AlarmedSign

AlarmedSign

5’4” mega manlet
After inceltears went private, the ITcels that are addicted to the subreddit have made several attempts to re-create their subreddit. The most popular is /r/inceltear. It doesn't have submission approval yet, so anything you post there will show up. Good opportunity to post blackpills or just some funny shit that B-Sigma will have to clean up.

There was also another sub made called /r/highiqposts. The mod team is entirely filled with IT retards, but I've been dropping blackpills and debating with them. If you want to debate with these retards, you should check it out. Some of the discussions I have had with them are pretty retarded. I seem to be the only incel that regularly posts, so I'm kinda outnumbered. There is also an IP based cooldown that lasts 8 goddamn minutes so I keep having to get my vpn and make new accounts.

Honestly, don't waste your time on reddit, no matter how much you discuss with people there, it would make no difference, neither for you or for them

I dont care whats going on on this cuck fiesta of a forum tbh

Honestly, don't waste your time on reddit, no matter how much you discuss with people there, it would make no difference, neither for you or for them

Alarm

OP ringing off the alarm bells on the new ITs.

I'm good, thanks.

r/IncelTear is where cucksigma is posting now

Let them cope. We shouldn't even concern ourselves with our lessors.

It was a matter of time tbh

they're dead

they will never recover to their former glory

Yeah I'm starting to see that, no matter what I do they just find excuses. I linked a poll about sexless males and he just said that there was "probably a mistake with the survey"
View attachment 238515
OP ringing off the alarm bells on the new ITs.

Alarmedsign was the name that reddit gave me when I signed up for my /r/incels account and I couldn't be fucked to change it. Now I'm pretty much just rolling with it.

Yeah I'm starting to see that, no matter what I do they just find excuses. I linked a poll about sexless males and he just said that there was "probably a mistake with the survey"
Yes, that's how they cope with their inceldom, and they'd let go of their lifes before they would let go of their cope
Only an incel in denial would be so obsessed with other incels, normal people just wouldn't care
By making threads about us, ridiculating us, they get a sense of superiority, as if they have won a great battle of intellect, which gives them a huge dopamine rush
Since what they seek is that sense of superiority, and sort of rational argumant against them is meaningless, best is to leave them alone

Yes, that's how they cope with their inceldom, and they'd let go of their lifes before they would let go of their cope
Only an incel in denial would be so obsessed with other incels, normal people just wouldn't care
By making threads about us, ridiculating us, they get a sense of superiority, as if they have won a great battle of intellect, which gives them a huge dopamine rush
Since what they seek is that sense of superiority, and sort of rational argumant against them is meaningless, best is to leave them alone

Yeah, actually I'm gonna stop posting there. Dude is probably jacking off while writing his responses to my arguments. It doesn't even matter if his arguments are shitty, he will just declare that he won in his own mind. It would probably be easier to blackpill a brick wall.

Yeah, actually I'm gonna stop posting there. Dude is probably jacking off while writing his responses to my arguments. It doesn't even matter if his arguments are shitty, he will just declare that he won in his own mind. It would probably be easier to blackpill a brick wall.
Exactly, you can start posting more here instead, people here are not bad at all

Exactly, you can start posting more here instead, people here are not bad at all
Yeah i never really had a problem with .co but it seems like you guys have a problem with larpers and edgelords. I just thought that the upvote system helped keep things more organized. I'll just have to get used to it.

Yeah i never really had a problem with .co but it seems like you guys have a problem with larpers and edgelords. I just thought that the upvote system helped keep things more organized. I'll just have to get used to it.
Yes certain things are not well tolerated here, if you lurk for a bit you'll get used to it

Redditors are genetic class of people on their own, meaning they are neurologically predetermined to gravitate towards the thought process dominant among them.