Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over New incel youtuber

• Thread starter Deleted member 16624
  • Start date
Is he from Chadstralia? WTF did he expect?

Never began for autistic curries

He was invited to a threesome to fuck the wife of a cuck :lul:
Lifemoggs me

I must say that he complaining about his appearance is not the real problem here and all those anime posters jfl only incel in the world okaay
I know nothing about him, but once you get past 25 and have had zero relationships I say just let the man cope. If his anime posters give him a tiny bit of happiness then let him enjoy it, no foid is ever going to see it anyway.

My room has paintings of famous 19th century composers, a bookshelf full of manga and a whole wall full of CD’s and Bluerays. The only people that have ever seen my room is my sister and my parents.

I know nothing about him, but once you get past 25 and have had zero relationships I say just let the man cope. If his anime posters give him a tiny bit of happiness then let him enjoy it, no foid is ever going to see it anyway.

My room has paintings of famous 19th century composers, a bookshelf full of manga and a whole wall full of CD’s and Bluerays. The only people that have ever seen my room is my sister and my parents.
I can't see shit of hapiness coming from this dude

He is an obsolete male like many of us are

Didn't he criticize this forum before and said it's full of larpers and fakecels?

Brother. I also lost my virginity to a *REDACTED* at the age of *REDACTED*. I hate roasties so much, there is no turning back for me but there is hope for you... Just today I saw a roastie standing next to her car on a major highway and I yelled out to her through an open window: "KILL YOURSELF WHORE!" I hope she takes my advice. 1488 Heil Hitler!
ey dude u remember me , merry xmas,and hohoho

pd: based

i mog this cuck with my supirior crimson chin

jk