Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over New incel youtuber

• Thread starter Deleted member 16624
  • Start date
Deleted member 16624

Deleted member 16624

The lunatics have taken over the asylum.
-
Sad that he'll be banned eventually too :feelscry:

All lonely men get banned

Why every "incel" hairmogs me to oblivion?!?! :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :feelsree:

This is so fucking brutal

He has got a timeless face. Not sure if 18 or 35.

Comment under the video:

"Real love doesn't exist. All relationships are transactional."

Isaac Newton IQ

No matter how many times, it's always sad to see someone verbalise their inceldom :cryfeels:

He kinda looks similar to me but less Ogre and more ethnic, generally mogs me.

Mogs me. He isn't that ugly tbh, not that I doubt his incel status anyway in 2019 almost 2020.

Look at that. The incel Richard ramirez. Maybe reincarnation is real after all.

Is he on here? He looks part aboriginal.

hit too close to home
sucks to have a bad dice roll :(

Checked his channel. He's gotten laid. In pathetic ways yes but they still weren't transactional. He is by no means as big of a truecel as he claims. "I feel like the only real incel" JFL at such rubbish.

Checked his channel. He's gotten laid. In pathetic ways yes but they still weren't transactional. He is by no means as big of a truecel as he claims.
He's not as unattractive as he thinks he is.
Legit all he needs is a jaw implant and he'll be good.

you can hear the pain in his voice and how he talks, and judging from his background he is also a weeb, the guy is not unattractive but he is missing a lot of aspects of fertility and manliness, and too bad for him his face is in the middle and he can't also play the pretty boy game. :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: so unlucky.

not watching but looks like he's on some SSRIshit

you can hear the pain in his voice and how he talks, and judging from his background he is also a weeb, the guy is not unattractive but he is missing a lot of aspects of fertility and manliness, and too bad for him his face is in the middle and he can't also play the pretty boy game. :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: so unlucky.
Yeah,he's breaking at some points

Look at that. The incel Richard ramirez. Maybe reincarnation is real after all.

Lol the difference between him and RR is literally a few mm of bone, proving us right once again

No matter how many times, it's always sad to see someone verbalise their inceldom :cryfeels:
Hmm.. I always find it weird how Men are being told by society to open up more with all this talk about mental health recently in the media... but at the same time you are told that you are the problem for wanting to verbalise your problems and cucks saying that "women have it harder" being shove in your ears everywhere you go. It also doesn't make any sense for a Man to talk of his problems in the first place.. back in the Stone Age, where Women definitely want to be there can be no doubt about it, Men weren't prone to feelings, they were more prone to bashing anythings skull in. So basically the status quo is that Women are allowed to be the most primal retarded beings on Planet Earth with less IQ than a slug while Men at the same time have to be hyper conservative and view these utter trash holes as the greatest prize on Earth.. Men have to worship these literal Stone Age Cavewomen who only hunger for Chad Cock and be happy to take all their baggage after Stone Age Chad has railed them. Being an ATM is what most Betas in the future will settle with.

I must say that he complaining about his appearance is not the real problem here and all those anime posters jfl only incel in the world okaay

he mogs be but isn't ugly, looks like a failed or mid tier normie.

he mogs be but isn't ugly, looks like a failed or mid tier normie.
Yeah he's failed normie imo.
Eye area is too good for trucel.

i can see hes not very bright considering how much he shits on fellow whitecels like myself.

i think he's ethnic,looks mexican to me

doesnt give him a right to shit talk us just because of our skin colour.

JFL hes using the same logic as lefty scum, your not allowed to be racist unless its against white people

doesnt give him a right to shit talk us just because of our skin colour.

JFL hes using the same logic as lefty scum, your not allowed to be racist unless its against white people
this is why i hate when ethnicels virtuesignal about le bad whitecels getting all the grillz XD
its fucking annoying.

this is why i hate when ethnicels virtuesignal about le bad whitecels getting all the grillz XD
its fucking annoying.

yep its a retarded argument to begin with, plenty of white incels, if your country is predominantly white people. like Uk, australia.etc.

yep its a retarded argument to begin with, plenty of white incels, if your country is predominantly white people. like Uk, australia.etc.
people on here have called a fakecel for being white and not a manlet.

in a country where there are prodominantly white tall men

talks like ER except he seems like an ok guy

EVERYTHING I say is satire.

Not serious. I love the government, I absolutely do not lead a small militia of 14 men of fighting age who own modded sks, ar's, ak's, ps90's (gen 3 with auto dear) , sawn off shotties... I promise. Sanctuary cities are effective right?
okay :feelstrash: