Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story New hire at my work treated like crap

• Thread starter Deleted member 18193
  • Start date
Deleted member 18193

Deleted member 18193

incel on incels.is
-
Recently there were a few dudes hired at my place of work, including this 19 year old ~5'3 hispanic dude. I work in a deli, so there are quite a few things that employees have to learn before they can work on their own. Anyways, I wasn't there the first day he worked, but when I met him the day after, he'd told me that everyone had ignored him and just told him to "go cut me some cheese" without even showing him how to operate the slicers. I showed him almost everything the day I met him, including how to serve customers, cut meat/cheese properly, clean the slicers. I later heard from another coworker that he really appreciated me and that I was the only one who cared to show him anything.
My other coworkers don't seem to like him very much, at least for now. One of them said that he stinks, and another that they don't have a good feeling about him. The blackpill really shows here.
Overall, I guess it's just another example of how we are treated. I don't even think he's been aware of the treatment he's received, just like I'm in the dark about how my coworkers probably feel about me. It sucks man.

Brutal as fuck tbh

Thank you for showing him respect, common decency, and for treating him like a human being.

He is probably a truecel as well. Its over for him...

You should probably key him in that his coworkers dislike him.

Good for you brocel. I'm sure he was treated like shit because his height indicated a shitty personality.

I bet if it was a 5'3 roastie all those pussy-worshipping cucks would fawn over her and show her all the ropes, just because he's 5'3 doesn't mean he deserves to be treated like an animal.

This is why there’s no manlet CEOs

Thank you for showing him respect, common decency, and for treating him like a human being.
If we can be on good terms with each other it'll be a good way to cope with wageslaving.

You should probably key him in that his coworkers dislike him.
I'll have to pull the curtain of deception very carefully, because it could create some serious problems like I've seen from past guys who've now quit or been fired.

what's his ethnicity and how does his face look?

I bet if it was a 5'3 roastie all those pussy-worshipping cucks would fawn over her and show her all the ropes, just because he's 5'3 doesn't mean he deserves to be treated like an animal.

I’ve had these low paying jobs where it seems everybody is in competition for the next .25 cent raise in pay.
They view new hires as competition. Clown world man.

They don't acknowledge sub-humans. Show him this sub.

Damn. Saved yourself.

Recently there were a few dudes hired at my place of work, including this 19 year old ~5'3 hispanic dude. I work in a deli, so there are quite a few things that employees have to learn before they can work on their own. Anyways, I wasn't there the first day he worked, but when I met him the day after, he'd told me that everyone had ignored him and just told him to "go cut me some cheese" without even showing him how to operate the slicers. I showed him almost everything the day I met him, including how to serve customers, cut meat/cheese properly, clean the slicers. I later heard from another coworker that he really appreciated me and that I was the only one who cared to show him anything.
My other coworkers don't seem to like him very much, at least for now. One of them said that he stinks, and another that they don't have a good feeling about him. The blackpill really shows here.
Overall, I guess it's just another example of how we are treated. I don't even think he's been aware of the treatment he's received, just like I'm in the dark about how my coworkers probably feel about me. It sucks man.
Its crazy if you lack in social skills and arent attractive you cant self sustain and will become homeless its kinda like they want use to starve to death