Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting New here

I

iunnoimdrunk

Greycel
I want everyone I know to ghost me. I don't want to even speak to anyone from my past. I honestly wish I could somehow induce amnesia on myself and wake up somewhere far away where nobody knows who I am.

But I keep trying to go back to people because I crave that shit. And people know it. They see that I do actually want a social life, and they take advantage of that. I know now that I just cannot put any trust into anyone else besides myself. I am the only one who knows me. If I open up, people are only going to only look at the negatives.

Maybe I too can learn to be an opportunist, and learn to live with that.

Expressing emotions is a sign of weakness dear friend. People will shit on you if you show them you're desperate. If you want to talk to me I'd love to.

Welcome I suppose. I fake my emotions when I go out.. so people don't realise I have no soul. :feelsbadman:

Welcome I suppose. I fake my emotions when I go out.. so people don't realise I have no soul. :feelsbadman:
I just don't go out anymore, that is all a waste of money

Incels can't be oprrtunists because we don't hve opportunities

Welcome and good luck !!!

Expressing emotions is a sign of weakness dear friend. People will shit on you if you show them you're desperate. If you want to talk to me I'd love to.
I'm not desperate, I'm human. If being human makes humans not like me, fuck humans.
Incels can't be oprrtunists because we don't hve opportunities
True actually

I learned to just stick to the internet as people can be assholes but I can turn off my computer or go somewhere else and their out of my life.

In real life people analyze you with every meeting and overtime once they inevitably resent you they use the weakness and trust you have shown them against you.

Also welcome.

I'm not desperate, I'm human. If being human makes humans not like me, fuck humans.

True actually
Joined 2 hours ago and already IQ mogging half this forum. It's over for dumbcels

I learned to just stick to the internet as people can be assholes but I can turn off my computer or go somewhere else and their out of my life.

In real life people analyze you with every meeting and overtime once they inevitably resent you they use the weakness and trust you have shown them against you.

Also welcome.
Thank you and yes you seem to be correct about that.

Crave what shit? A social life? Everyone here either has one but isn't getting much use out of it, wants one but can't get it, or wanted one but is so fed up with everything at this point that they don't care about anything or anyone anymore. My point is, it's understandable that you'd want a social life, it's what separates the sapient from the food beasts.

Joined 2 hours ago and already IQ mogging half this forum. It's over for dumbcels
Oh truuuuue
Crave what shit? A social life? Everyone here either has one but isn't getting much use out of it, wants one but can't get it, or wanted one but is so fed up with everything at this point that they don't care about anything or anyone anymore. My point is, it's understandable that you'd want a social life, it's what separates the sapient from the food beasts.
Right! I'm not alone I got it haha

Most relatable post :feelsbadman:
It's almost a fear that if I show my true side too much I will be lynched in the middle of the street.. just being around low IQ apes that could literally call for your execution at a moments notice, makes my anxiety sky high.
I just don't go out anymore, that is all a waste of money
Whatever cope is best for you. Everyone copes their own way.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back