Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion New here, curious about people here

• Thread starter wageslavesoyboy
  • Start date
wageslavesoyboy

wageslavesoyboy

The Soyest of Boys
-
Hey guys. I joined here the other day out of curiosity/hoping to talk with people in similar situations. I'm kinda introverted anyway, (which has made it a lot harder to get a girl to even text me LOL) but I was surprised at some of the conversations on here.

I know I'll probably sound like an idiot newfag, but do y'all really hate women on here? I thought the point was getting out of the forever alone life, not choosing forever alone?

Either way, I think this site has some cool forums, and it'd be nice to talk to others in the same boat. I'm 25, the farthest I've ever really gotten was a "date," figured out later, she just wanted a nice dinner. She didn't talk to me ever again after. :feelscry: I felt retarded. Hoping I can get a date and avoid that same scenario in the future.

Any of you have tips on getting an actual date, and not a scam-date? I've really missed human contact. The past year has been especially hard, with the pandemic and shit. :rolleyes:

I’ll give this greycel a week before he is banned

Im gonna cum in your ass come here let me fuck you baby i’m gonna rape you

This is not the forum for you. Go somewhere else.

being date scammed is just dehumanizing

man are nothing more then pay things " at this point

woman are way up their ass , its MONEY ME OR GFTO

you should get your own place and just hedonism max.

playing a game you cant win or get good at is retarded

this place is for incel men to vent about their involuntary celibacy that they did not choose, but was instead chosen for them by soyciety your entire premise is gay and retarded bhfam

Obvious IT plant

Yeah, we rant about women, so what?

I know I'll probably sound like an idiot newfag
You sound like one. You should have lurked more before posting here.
, but do y'all really hate women on here?
Retarded irrelevant question, next.
I thought the point was getting out of the forever alone life, not choosing forever alone?
If you lurked more you'll realise the obvious answer yourself.
she just wanted a nice dinner. She didn't talk to me ever again after. :feelscry: I felt retarded.
You feel retarded but you don't feel anything to the whore that manipulated you? sound pretty cucked.
Hoping I can get a date and avoid that same scenario in the future.
:bluepill:
Any of you have tips on getting an actual date, and not a scam-date? I've really missed human contact.
Yeah, hope women aren't shallow sociopath whores that treat ugly men like disposable subhumans. You'll find an unicorn before that.

I know I'll probably sound like an idiot newfag, but do y'all really hate women on here? I thought the point was
Either an alt or a troll from reddit. Either way it isn't going to last long here

Preview

I'm kinda introverted anyway, (which has made it a lot harder to get a girl to even text me LOL)
If you think the only reason you can't get date is because of introversion then you don't belong. People here are sexless because of harder issues like ugliness, short height, age, balding etc.
I know I'll probably sound like an idiot newfag, but do y'all really hate women on here?
Most do some don't. Can't blame them after what they went through at the hands of women. They understand female nature.

I thought the point was getting out of the forever alone life, not choosing forever alone?
Lol no. Go to one of those dating or lookism forums if you want that kinda advice. This is not one of those.
Any of you have tips on getting an actual date, and not a scam-date?
Again, not that kinda forum. Also its pretty dumb and moronic to ask for dating advice from a bunch of virgins.

I know I'll probably sound like an idiot newfag, but do y'all really hate women on here? I thought the point was getting out of the forever alone life, not choosing forever alone?
Nope this is a place for venting and coping. Not "choosing" the forever alone life? Keyword being Involuntary, but i suspect you already knew that.
Either way, I think this site has some cool forums, and it'd be nice to talk to others in the same boat. I'm 25, the farthest I've ever really gotten was a "date," figured out later, she just wanted a nice dinner. She didn't talk to me ever again after. :feelscry: I felt retarded. Hoping I can get a date and avoid that same scenario in the future.

If this is true, then you are truly doomed and do belong here.
Any of you have tips on getting an actual date, and not a scam-date? I've really missed human contact. The past year has been especially hard, with the pandemic and shit. :rolleyes:
Plastic surgery and if you're short then a trip to outer space to elongate your spine from zero gravity.

if you use y’all you deserve to get raped I’m going to rape you

"Also its pretty dumb and moronic to ask for dating advice from a bunch of virgins."

People here are sexless because of harder issues like ugliness, short height, age, balding etc.
Mental issues are not "easier" than physical issues.
Otherwise people would "just improve" and fix themselves instead of wallowing in misery.
They overwrite even your basic needs.
You think it's easy for me to be a KHHV at 30? It overwrites your need for sex. It overwrites your need for food. There have been times that I've been out and starving but I've been too anxious to go to a fucking store and get something to eat. I'd stand at the door for 10 fucking minutes and couldn't muster the courage to get in so I waited until I get home.

oh hi agent Smith

Otherwise people would "just improve" and fix themselves instead of wallowing in misery.
They overwrite even your basic needs.
You think it's easy for me to be a KHHV at 30? It overwrites your need for sex. It overwrites your need for food. There have been times that I've been out and starving but I've been too anxious to go to a fucking store and get something to eat. I'd stand at the door for 10 fucking minutes and couldn't muster the courage to get in so I waited until I get home.
i rather be a normal mental wreck than an ugly mental wreck.

Hey guys. I joined here the other day out of curiosity/hoping to talk with people in similar situations. I'm kinda introverted anyway, (which has made it a lot harder to get a girl to even text me LOL) but I was surprised at some of the conversations on here.

there are lot's of bragging faggots and trolls (like me) on this forum so watch out

Agreed, you can’t just “fix your personality” like people claim. The way you behave socially is largely how you’re wired genetically.

Agreed, you can’t just “fix your personality” like people claim. The way you behave socially is largely how you’re wired genetically.
Absolutely, having mental issues is like having a saboteur in your brain.

But the thing about mental issues in the age of the internet is that they're mostly self-diagnosed and exaggerated. Like when every other person thinks they have Assburgers or some other autism just because sometimes they're socially awkward and shy. Or they confuse sadness with depression.

Anyone who thinks they have mental issues should either get diagnosed and try to get treatment or stfu and get their shit together.

Absolutely, having mental issues is like having a saboteur in your brain.

But the thing about mental issues in the age of the internet is that they're mostly self-diagnosed and exaggerated. Like when every other person thinks they have Assburgers or some other autism just because sometimes they're socially awkward and shy. Or they confuse sadness with depression.

Anyone who thinks they have mental issues should either get diagnosed and try to get treatment or stfu and get their shit together.
I agree people shouldn’t say they’re autistic for instance unless they have been professionally diagnosed. Autism is very uncommon, like 2% in the US have it.

look in the mirror, are you ugly? short? narrow shoulders, wide hips? if no, do you have a debilitating mental condition? if no, then leave.

I can smell a foid through my Ethernet cable

I don't know if any of you guys will see this, but I'm sorry. I really didn't mean anything bad. This was my first post, I guess I fucked up the wording real bad there.

I got busy with life, but seeing as I already fucked up this bad, I'll just log off. You guys are probably right, this isn't for me. Wish you all the best.

Say hello to obesetears for me you roastie cunt

I heard you’re a foid so I hope you get raped.

Anyone who says “y’all” unironically must be viewed with the utmost suspicion

You talk like a girl

Im gonna cum in your ass come here let me fuck you baby i’m gonna rape you
@Diocel @Idotms @Broly @Animecel2D @BummerDrummer @dreadtheblackpill @ThoughtfulCel