Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel New Half Life - VR only

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
So I saw that there's apparently a new Half Life game coming exclusively to VR and you play as Alyx. Anyone else here a former fan of Half Life? I am kind of disappointed that you play as Alyx and not Gordon and though I am tempted to buy it, I'm not sure if a $1000 VR kit is worth getting just to play one game that might not even be good.

I am also worried that the VR headset may be too big for my small head, or may be too heavy.

Half-Life 2, a memory from when I was a teencel. How I wish I could go back, before I knew about the blackpill. I wish I had tried approaching back then. 2005-2010, the golden era!

I don't think the VR only option was a good idea, I think they should have made 2 version, 1 for regular PC and one for VR.

It is exciting to finally get some Half-Life news, but I find it somewhat cucked to play as Alyx. I wanna be Gordon "The ONE free man".

I would be surprised if there isn't a version for regular PC, tbh.

Only for chad

I dont have a vr headset and not gonna buy one tbh.