Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious New Grey, but born a greycel

Mental Maoricel

Mental Maoricel

Waiting for info.
-
I’ve followed this forum for a bit (yup, I was one of the bluepiller viewers) and related to the posts for a while. It has been sad, yet comforting knowing that I’m not the only one dealing with how f*cked society has become and how we are looked down upon by basically everyone and totally ignored by 99% of foids.

Just got out of a mental health facility and have no job, no idea what I’m going to do. But, reading the posts hear has been a cope. Not sure how long I’ll be around.

F*ck this sound like a F*cking simp diary or tinder profile.

You a maoricel ?

Haha, welcome brocel

Hopefully we can have a few engaging conversations in some threads as a nice cope

Welcome, m8.
As long as you don't fedpost, I could care less about you being a grey :feelsokman:
Shit is meaningless.

Must be nice in New Zealand.
The land is nice, though being a short, skinny Māori (most are large and muscular) it sucks. The Māori foids are even bigger than I am

Wow, you must be the first maori we got here. You mixed or ?
Nah, I tried to use the profile name ‘Maoricel’ and it had already been taken.
Mostly Māori, though have some Samoan in me

Welcome maoribro

The land is nice, though being a short, skinny Māori (most are large and muscular) it sucks. The Māori foids are even bigger than I am
Brutal ngl. Most maori people I’ve seen are indeed big and built. I’m in australia btw
Nah, I tried to use the profile name ‘Maoricel’ and it had already been taken.
Mostly Māori, though have some Samoan in me
The dude who took your name isn’t active, zero posts and only logged in months ago. Feelsbad :smonk:

Brutal ngl. Most maori people I’ve seen are indeed big and built. I’m in australia btw

The dude who took your name isn’t active, zero posts and only logged in months ago. Feelsbad :smonk:

Over the river brocel! Yeah, Maori people are generally big, men and foids. I look like I’m a kid when I’m around them.

Ah, he must have just beat me to it.

I know what its like to be mogged everywhere I go by most others, but at least I do not have some sort of genetic lineage or something that would make others expect me to be big, brutal

I know what its like to be mogged everywhere I go by most others, but at least I do not have some sort of genetic lineage or something that would make others expect me to be big, brutal
Yeah. When I’ve traveled people don’t believe I’m Maori, they think I’m Indonesian or something. I want to get a dna test. My foid mother probably cheated

Yeah. When I’ve traveled people don’t believe I’m Maori, they think I’m Indonesian or something. I want to get a dna test. My foid mother probably cheated
Sadly its possible
The likelihood of a foid cheating is higher than you being some extreme genetic outlier, being in australia I have never seen a small maori but then again there are more maori people in NZ so I do not know

Sadly its possible
The likelihood of a foid cheating is higher than you being some extreme genetic outlier, being in australia I have never seen a small maori but then again there are more maori people in NZ so I do not know
I’ve quizzed her before on it, and of course she denies it. But now I’m thinking the only way is to get my father to do a dna test with me

I’ve quizzed her before on it, and of course she denies it. But now I’m thinking the only way is to get my father to do a dna test with me
jfl as if she will tell the truth
I like the avi btw, maybe you can be brocels with @decembrist_kirillov and the other cat avi brocels

You should try ElliotRodgermaxxing

jfl as if she will tell the truth
I like the avi btw, maybe you can be brocels with @decembrist_kirillov and the other cat avi brocels
When I was watching without an account as a bluepiller, it was their avatars that inspired me to find mine. Cats are the best, plus, this one kind of looks like me, sadly

When I was watching without an account as a bluepiller, it was their avatars that inspired me to find mine. Cats are the best, plus, this one kind of looks like me, sadly
Hahaha that is awesome

Wow, you must be the first maori we got here. You mixed or ?
You are definitely a different person, there's no way the real animecel would talk like this