Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel New girl in school gave me second look

SupremeG

SupremeG

Life sucks and I hate everything
-
So I used to be off sick for a week. More than that actually. Since I came back to my vocational school, I noticed that we some new pupils. So many cute girls. Sadly they're probably too young for me, about 17-19 yo. I'm 25. Some of my classmates, Inceltier guy who usually run after girls was standing next to the group of the girls and a teacher. I used this opportunity to join the group. The girls were talking with the teacher while that faggot nerd started talking to me. I was so fucking annoyed, he's such a goofy. The girls didn't even noticed I was there, I felt like invisible. Then I gazed at one of the girls, because she was so beautiful, I couldn't believe my eyes. And then she started noticing me looking at her. I immediately looked away since I'm a huge faggot, but captured her giving me second and even a third look. This shit is too much pressure for my Incelheart. What should I do? Should I talk to her next time?

Last edited:
wah wah im a normie ok

She was rather expressionless while looking at me. Probably just catched me gazing at her.

She probably looked in disgust as an ugly creepy subhuman was looking at her.

She thought to herself “What nerve!” as most sub-6s would never deign to look at her but there you did, then she tested you and revealed yourself to be just like the rest.

Today I saw a girl on a date with some wigger in taco bell and she looked at me several times.

It felt weird.

Sadly they're probably too young for me, about 17-19 yo. I'm 25. Some of my classmates, Inceltier guy who usually run after girls was standing next to the group of the girls and a teacher. I used this opportunity to join the group. The girls were talking with the teacher while that faggot nerd started talking to me. I was so fucking annoyed, he's such a goofy.
lol, I can relate to this

Fakecel out!!;

Just lol @ this forum.

Nobody is sincere anymore, you're all just a bunch of pathetic betas who desperately need to somehow make yourself feel superior by bragging with whatever little shit you get.

So I used to be off sick for a week. More than that actually. Since I came back to my vocational school, I noticed that we some new pupils. So many cute girls. Sadly they're probably too young for me, about 17-19 yo. I'm 25. Some of my classmates, Inceltier guy who usually run after girls was standing next to the group of the girls and a teacher. I used this opportunity to join the group. The girls were talking with the teacher while that faggot nerd started talking to me. I was so fucking annoyed, he's such a goofy. The girls didn't even noticed I was there, I felt like invisible. Then I gazed at one of the girls, because she was so beautiful, I couldn't believe my eyes. And then she started noticing me looking at her. I immediately looked away since I'm a huge faggot, but captured her giving me second and even a third look. This shit is too much pressure for my Incelheart. What should I do? Should I talk to her next time?
Cuck

Honestly, whatever you're thinking it's not that. Chances are she's used to everyone staring at her and was probably uncomfortable when you did.

Lmao at this cope. Someone looking at you don't mean shit.

Lmao, you're either actually more attractive then you think, or you're so ugly that she had to take a second look

Just lol @ this forum.

Nobody is sincere anymore, you're all just a bunch of pathetic betas who desperately need to somehow make yourself feel superior by bragging with whatever little shit you get.

She was probably thinking"i better buy some pepperspray, this "creep"(aka,sub7male) is "stalking me" he's probably a rapist".

Fakecel, GTFO !!
Fakecel, GTFO !!
Fakecel, GTFO !!
Fakecel, GTFO !!
Fakecel, GTFO !!
Fakecel, GTFO !!
Fakecel, GTFO !!
Fakecel, GTFO !!
Fakecel, GTFO !!
Fakecel, GTFO !!
Fakecel, GTFO !!
Fakecel, GTFO !!
Fakecel, GTFO !!
Fakecel, GTFO !!
Fakecel, GTFO !!
Fakecel, GTFO !!
Fakecel, GTFO !!
Fakecel, GTFO !!
Fakecel, GTFO !!
Fakecel, GTFO !!
Fakecel, GTFO !!
Fakecel, GTFO !!
Fakecel, GTFO !!
Fakecel, GTFO !!
Fakecel, GTFO !!
Fakecel, GTFO !!
Fakecel, GTFO !!
Fakecel, GTFO !!
Fakecel, GTFO !!
Fakecel, GTFO !!
Fakecel, GTFO !!
Fakecel, GTFO !!
Fakecel, GTFO !!
Fakecel, GTFO !!
Fakecel, GTFO !!
Fakecel, GTFO !!
Fakecel, GTFO !!
Fakecel, GTFO !!
Fakecel, GTFO !!
Fakecel, GTFO !!
Fakecel, GTFO !!
Fakecel, GTFO !!
Fakecel, GTFO !!
Fakecel, GTFO !!
Fakecel, GTFO !!
Fakecel, GTFO !!
Fakecel, GTFO !!
Fakecel, GTFO !!
Fakecel, GTFO !!
Fakecel, GTFO !!
Fakecel, GTFO !!
Fakecel, GTFO !!
Fakecel, GTFO !!
Fakecel, GTFO !!
Fakecel, GTFO !!
Fakecel, GTFO !!
Fakecel, GTFO !!
Fakecel, GTFO !!
Fakecel, GTFO !!
Fakecel, GTFO !!
Fakecel, GTFO !!
Fakecel, GTFO !!
Fakecel, GTFO !!
Fakecel, GTFO !!
Fakecel, GTFO !!
Fakecel, GTFO !!
Fakecel, GTFO !!
Fakecel, GTFO !!
Fakecel, GTFO !!
Fakecel, GTFO !!
Fakecel, GTFO !!
Fakecel, GTFO !!
Fakecel, GTFO !!
Fakecel, GTFO !!
Fakecel, GTFO !!
Fakecel, GTFO !!
Fakecel, GTFO !!
Fakecel, GTFO !!
Fakecel, GTFO !!
Fakecel, GTFO !!
Fakecel, GTFO !!
Fakecel, GTFO !!
Fakecel, GTFO !!
Fakecel, GTFO !!
Fakecel, GTFO !!
Fakecel, GTFO !!
Fakecel, GTFO !!
Fakecel, GTFO !!
Fakecel, GTFO !!
Fakecel, GTFO !!
Fakecel, GTFO !!
Fakecel, GTFO !!
Fakecel, GTFO !!
Fakecel, GTFO !!
Fakecel, GTFO !!
Fakecel, GTFO !!
Fakecel, GTFO !!
Fakecel, GTFO !!
Fakecel, GTFO !!
Fakecel, GTFO !!
Fakecel, GTFO !!
Fakecel, GTFO !!
Fakecel, GTFO !!
Fakecel, GTFO !!
Fakecel, GTFO !!
Fakecel, GTFO !!
Fakecel, GTFO !!
Fakecel, GTFO !!
Fakecel, GTFO !!
Fakecel, GTFO !!
Fakecel, GTFO !!
Fakecel, GTFO !!
Fakecel, GTFO !!
Fakecel, GTFO !!
Fakecel, GTFO !!
Fakecel, GTFO !!
Fakecel, GTFO !!
Fakecel, GTFO !!
Fakecel, GTFO !!
Fakecel, GTFO !!
Fakecel, GTFO !!
Fakecel, GTFO !!
Fakecel, GTFO !!
Fakecel, GTFO !!
Fakecel, GTFO !!

I Know This Was Meant To Be Funny, But This was Just To Much

She literally cant believe her eyes at how you look, its like when you see a dead body or a car accident.