Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel New generation is the proof foids only breed with tall man

S

samsunaq

Greycel
I was passing by a highscool today and i saw these teenagers. Almost all of them were like 6 ft+ i even got heightmogged by foids as 5.8. In my country average height for males used to be 5.7 and 5.4 for foids. Brutal

Yeaaaah, it's over. If you are not tall it never began, period. Ascension is literally something that you can completely forget because inceldom is set in stone if you don't possess height requirements.

I was passing by a highscool today and i saw these teenagers. Almost all of them were like 6 ft+ i even got heightmogged by foids as 5.8. In my country average height for males used to be 5.7 and 5.4 for foids. Brutal
Yes. The height pill is brutal.

yep, at 5'6 most of high schoolers heightmog me, there is truly no end to the manlet struggle

Yeaaaah, it's over. If you are not tall it never began, period. Ascension is literally something that you can completely forget because inceldom is set in stone if you don't possess height requirements.
You can maybe get a foid maybe if you're lucky but she'll def be lusting over some tallfag.

no way can the average height jump that fast

no PROOF = no CARE

don't look the "I don't want no puppy / I want a big dawg" trend on tiktok

Growth hormones in milk

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back