Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity New generation female "model"

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
117585361_3061587157296469_1207876043216615881_n.jpg

get used to it sweaty she is a queen :soy:

dailymail is trash like all media that shills gender war debates to take focus off "elites" in power.

Her looksmatch committed suicide after he was publicly humiliated by foids for being obese. Body positivity exits only for holes.

She's so fat i could not even reach her asshole with the tip of my dick
probably the same for her vagina

Dissolving this pig is crucial.

lol it's so fucking easy to be hot as a woman, they don't need muscles, don't need to be tall...

they don't even want to strive to maintain the right weight

waiting for plus men models

Won't work.
You can virtuel signal for fat bitches like cucks and other bitches do, but no man will ever think this attactive and no woman will ever want to look like her.

Won't work.
You can virtuel signal for fat bitches like cucks and other bitches do, but no man will ever think this attactive and no woman will ever want to look like her.

Won't work.
You are underestimating the desperation of simps and cucks. They'll simp for anything that even resembles a foid.

You are underestimating the desperation of simps and cucks. They'll simp for anything that even resembles a foid.
When you have the pick between simping for a fat woman and a slim one you will pick the slim one. There is literally no benefit in being fat.

It will KILL HER

"Used to starve herself to lose weight."

Okay, I'm inside most of the day, I don't exercise much, and I don't starve myself. I eat whenever I'm either hungry or I just want to eat.
Explain to me how she's twice my weight then? That's not "used to starve herself" because you can't funnel food into your fucking mouth so much you get that big that there was any a time when you starved yourself.

"Used to starve herself to lose weight."

Okay, I'm inside most of the day, I don't exercise much, and I don't starve myself. I eat whenever I'm either hungry or I just want to eat.
Explain to me how she's twice my weight then? That's not "used to starve herself" because you can't funnel food into your fucking mouth so much you get that big that there was any a time when you starved yourself.
Different hormone and metabolism regulation I'm guessing

Different hormone and metabolism regulation I'm guessing
So some of these women are just destined to look like that?

As in... it's in their genes and have 0 control over it? As in... something they have 0 control over and we should accept them for how they look?
Hm... where have I heard this argument before and it didn't work...
Hm...

So some of these women are just destined to look like that?

As in... it's in their genes and have 0 control over it? As in... something they have 0 control over and we should accept them for how they look?
Hm... where have I heard this argument before and it didn't work...
Hm...
Nah, they can still control it, but it's a lot harder than normal people think. She's probably gotta lift weights and build muscle so her metabolism doesn't slow down.

She looks exactly like the ONE Tinder match I ever got in the United States.

inb4 :chad:

wood smash

just defy the laws of physics theory
Nah, if you have low metabolism and fucked up hormones, your body will burn less and store fat more for the same amount eaten.

And yet no agency would tell her she's unattractive despite I bet the bracelet guy mogging her.

Nah, if you have low metabolism and fucked up hormones, your body will burn less and store fat more for the same amount eaten.

tenor.gif

That's a lie and bad excuse peddled by fat people to excuse their excess eating. Their hormone levels may be different (leptin, ghrelin) that may make them want to eat more or feel fuller slower/faster, but people's metabolism don't differ that much provided you are the same weight/height/ amount of muscle as the next person.

Holy shit, I think this may be the same landwhale who liked me on Tinder (the only like or match I ever received in the U.S.) :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

tenor.gif

That's a lie and bad excuse peddled by fat people to excuse their excess eating. Their hormone levels may be different (leptin, ghrelin) that may make them want to eat more or feel fuller slower/faster, but people's metabolism don't differ that much provided you are the same weight/height/ amount of muscle as the next person.
So hormones are different? That's the main point really. I have heard people who lose weight usually have less lean muscle mass compared to people naturally that weight, which is why I said lifting is important when losing weight.