Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"new genders"?

Deutscher

Deutscher

Banned
-
Would you enter into a relationship with the "so-called new genders" ?

As long as it's a true foid, yes.

Time for ban

Its male, female, and mental illness. Those are the only choices for gender

Joined Jan 17, 2021

New gender is a transgender.
I'm straight, OP.
most "new genders" are females who cut their hair short (not even always, a lot just look like women ngl) and identify as a "agender demiqueer" or "genderqueer" tbh.
Time for ban
not necessarily tbh, he could be talking about foids who LARP like they are some madeup gender like nonbinary.

Would you enter into a relationship with the "so-called new genders" ?
Obvs GrAYcel normie trannyposting PsyOPs infiltrator.

Time for :banhammer:

Last edited:
No, fuck off with this tranny shit

@mental_out you are online right?
pls do the ban

No, fuck off with this tranny shit
I get the impression he means foids who cut their bangs and wear jeans and then claim they are nonbinary demigirls and not men who take estrogen.

I get the impression he means foids who cut their bangs and wear jeans and then claim they are nonbinary demigirls and not men who take estrogen.
Yeah, he could've just said tomboy.

A foid without boobs? As long as she has a vagina, I would fuck

I mean, I know tomboys are one thing.

But who would fuck a transman or a bull dyke?
The one who has the more feminine features, so I think the bull dyke.

But in general, I'm not attracted to foids with masculine features

Last edited:
The one who has the more feminine features, so I think the bull dyke
I mean, bull dykes still look and somewhat act like men, tbh. Even if they still identify as women and have some feminine traits in their behavior.

Talking about foids like Ellen Degeneres, or a fat beefy-looking butch, if you would ever hit up those types if you would.

Most are lesbians, tho.

I mean, bull dykes still look and somewhat act like men, tbh. Even if they still identify as women and have some feminine traits in their behavior.

Talking about foids like Ellen Degeneres, or a fat beefy-looking butch, if you would ever hit up those types if you would.

Most are lesbians, tho.
Tbh, I would rather fuck a landwhale over a foid with masculine features

A foid without boobs? As long as she has a vagina, I would fuck
not even that. Most of these "nonbinary" foids literally don't do anything at all other than wear slightly masculine clothing and a short, weirdly colored haircut (not always even short lol). Its literally just fucking a foid who says she identifies as some random bullshit for attention and SJW social credit.

not even that. Most of these "nonbinary" foids literally don't do anything at all other than wear slightly masculine clothing and a short, weirdly colored haircut (not always even short lol). Its literally just fucking a foid who says she identifies as some random bullshit for attention and SJW social credit.
Or they are mentally ill, most of them are low IQ

What about the blue gender, blue world order.
D5t0VxmWkAIcb_Y.jpg

Or they are mentally ill, most of them are low IQ
ngl I think most of them are just typical attention seeking foids.A lot of female socializing is jumping in on social trends and LARPing like they are super into it while also putting in 0 effort or permanence (they need to pretend like they were never too into it once the trend dies). Notice how most of the girls who identify as shit like nonbinary or demiboy or whatever tend to not change much about their lives other than go by a new name and some retarded pronoun by their friends.

When I was in high school there was a big SJW social circle and most of them would ID as some diarreaflow tier gender that really just boiled down to "straight woman". A lot still even dressed like women entirely and showed off their boobs and shit jfl. I would 100% fuck any of those girls since they are literally just feminine straight women who say they identify as an "essence" or whatever for social points with her other foid friends.

ngl I think at the end of the day most of these foids are aware that shit like "nonbinary" isn't real and they are really just women playing with language and self-identity (which also explains why most of the foids who ID as this retarded shit are under 25). Most drop the whole schtick after a few years and go back to identifying as women. Honestly I wouldn't be shocked if the whole alternative gender bullshit dies down in a couple decades and it just becomes a cringey characteristic of our generation.

tbh I am high rn so I am probably rambling a bit.

Last edited: