Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming New game suggestions?

Finishme

Finishme

ILM
I haven't played in like a couple of months and now that I'm almost done with uni I'm trying to find a new cope for the summer. Anyone know about any good games coming out or that has come out?

If I had to say my game suggestion would be Team Fortress 2.

Age of Mythology

try osrs tbhtbhnglngl

RDR2 unlimited edition

Anno 1800, I need some mp frens

Mortal Kombat 11
Ultra Street Fighter IV
Dead or Alive 6
Pokemon Sun and Shield
Fire Emblem 3 houses
Megaman X Legacy Collection 1 and 2
Super Smash Bros Ultimate
Horizon Zero Dawn
Darksiders 3
Tekken Tag Tournament 2
Spyro Reignited Trilogy
Fortnite

What genres do you like tbh?

Halo is coming to pc soon, I'd suggest getting it or signing up for early testing for it

I quite liked sudden strike on the ps. Tho its probably better on pc. Football manager is the next game I'm getting. Previous versions have been like crack cocaine they're that addictive.

Terraria. It smells like soy, but you can waste a lot of time on it. Also, it runs on anything.

New games? I personally just wait for price drop unless the game is cheap when it’s new.

i'm looking forward to play Sekiro as soon as the price will go down

What? Mk11 is fun as hell. One of the two fighting games I consistently play right now
The gameplay isn’t the issue it’s just everything else. But then again MK11 isn’t the worst or only offender

The gameplay isn’t the issue it’s just everything else. But then again MK11 isn’t the worst or only offender
Such as? The only other problem I have with the game are some annoying characters. Scorpion players trying to bait teleports all day and characters with moves that are safe on block when they shouldn't be, like Erron blacks drop kick, liu kang's full screen kick, and some of scorpions combos.

Such as? The only other problem I have with the game are some annoying characters. Scorpion players trying to bait teleports all day and characters with moves that are safe on block when they shouldn't be, like Erron blacks drop kick, liu kang's full screen kick, and some of scorpions combos.
Like I said, it’s not the gameplay that’s the problem it’s all of the micro transaction bullshit that’s been corruption the gaming industry as a whole