Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

New fox series about incels "accused"

jerkjocky

jerkjocky

mentally chad
★★★
New fox tv show about an incel kid. He has a journal where he writes he will get revenege on all the "chads and stacies who have sex"

Pretty cringe that incels is getting so widespread theres fucking tv propaganda now

Pretty cringe that incels is getting so widespread theres fucking tv propaganda now
These jews try to turn us into cucks fags or troons, they do everything that a sub5 will not stay conservative chad behavior because we are superior in our mind than any other brainwashed chad out there.
We would provide a family and take care on our children and raise our children with honor.

does he also realize the power of friendship and personality in the end allowing him to ascend with his dream 10/10 Stacy

Give me a sub4 girlfriend which is not overweight and i will show you that i am not a foidhater

does he also realize the power of friendship and personality in the end allowing him to ascend with his dream 10/10 Stacy
TVcel will be a 6/10 Normie that got bullied once, boomers are completely disconnected from the modern struggles of sub-5 males

I can't stand modern TV. It's become so out of touch it's like watching an old person talking about playing Mario on the Xbox. Hopefully it doesn't take off.

New fox tv show about an incel kid. He has a journal where he writes he will get revenege on all the "chads and stacies who have sex"

I looked it up and couldn't find anything.

This show is about an incel, he's probably going to go ER then kill himself at the end.

Its called accused. Fast forward like 10 minutes. His dad finds his journal and he has that written in it
Cringe. They probably cast an attractive actor for the son as well so they could say "it's just his personality." Who tf uses a journal these days anyway?