Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel New foid on my work

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
There is a newly hired foid on my work. The bitch is like 4’10 and i thought i had a chance with her. Until she mentioned her boyfriend. Now i gonna make her workplace a hell on earth:feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

There is a newly hired foid on my work. The bitch is like 4’10 and i thought i had a chance with her. Until she mentioned her boyfriend. Now i gonna make her workplace a hell on earth:feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:
who walks in and is 6 foot 10 teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
but she likes all people equally sweeeeeeeeeeeeteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

who walks in and is 6 foot 10 teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
but she likes all people equally sweeeeeeeeeeeeteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
You know who doesn’t care about height? A shotgun (in boblox) :feelsdevil:

You know who doesn’t care about height? A shotgun (in boblox) :feelsdevil:
literally whatever comes out of their mouth is utter hocum

until you have witnessed with your own eyes the fruition of their words eg the backing up of their words in different situations

G’mornin i hate wombmen

I had a similar experience, later My boss fucked her cuz he was 6'2 and atractive. Teehee

It’s always the short bitches that always talk about their 7” tall douche bag bfs
Joined Nov 18, 2021 Posts 8 Online 4h 36m:panties::panties::panties::panties: