Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News NEW FOIA never before seen ELLIOT RODGER videos from his phone GTFIHHHH

He had good cheekbones tbh, but racepill fucked him up

who made the FOIA request?

who made the FOIA request?

No idea, probably some media person tbh

You can probably find out since you have your ways but who cares, its new stuff!

New rants!

More fabulousness!

supreme gentleman ,mogs me.

I like how he disliked dogs too

He was trying to warn us.

He really wasnt ugly, just part asian and feminine looking made him a zero out of 10 for blonde girls in California.

He should have noodlemaxxed. He would have slayed pussy in Vietnam or Korea.

Excessive neoteny, physical immaturity, late puberty, weak frame and autism didn’t help either
Yeah, but she had a good face and good height for an asian, so he could for sure get something in SEA.

And this weak frame and feminine is due to his asian ancestry

this is great. thank you op

Yeah, but she had a good face and good height for an asian, so he could for sure get something in SEA.

And this weak frame and feminine is due to his asian ancestry
If a guy looks younger than his age it’s a turn off to foids

Amazing find!
He had a nice voice ngl, coudl have been a voice actor or something.

Oh man in that 9 min video he talks about being beaten up for walking into a party. He never mentioned that in his manifesto , that was a year before the shooting. More sympathy

Oh man in that 9 min video he talks about being beaten up for walking into a party. He never mentioned that in his manifesto , that was a year before the shooting. More sympathy
He literally mentioned it in his manifesto tough. You must have not paid attention.

He literally mentioned it in his manifesto tough. You must have not paid attention.
Hmm might need to re read it

Erlikes

kino
fuck8ign piece of shit videos are taking 10 minutes to buffer every 2 seconds and downloads are like 9kb/s
Total: 74 (Incels: 13, Bluepillers: 61)

Last edited:
I've thought about compiling all of his videos into a movie. I already have all of the ones he uploaded onto Youtube. If anyone else has any other vids please hmu

I got you confused with that other guy who pulls and posts lawsuits all the time from that website/terminal thats only available to law students

thanks man good find

Oh. That's me then.

Brutal avipill, thats why I never change my avi unless forced to, I literally dont even read peopels usernames just memorize their avis

When a longtime user of this forum changes his avi he literally might as well be a graycel to me