Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill New episode of vikings has gone full cuck. 2 cuckoldings in one episode.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
Holy shit it was bad enough when one character got cucked, but halfway through a second character got cucked.
First cuck was ivar the boneless.
alex-hogh-andersen-as-ivar-the-boneless.jpeg

Hes a crippled viking that cant walk (and obviously cant use his dick). In the new season he took control of the Vikings land and became king.
He then marries some hot blonde stacy. When the stacy goes to have sex with him she realizes he cant use his dick, and obviously cant get her pregnant. So what does she do?
She goes and gets impregnated by some random servant and then tells ivar that the gods have granted him a child. :soy:

The second cuck was king alfred, the king of Wessex
tumblr_p0awpvkkZB1qfk4zbo1_r1_500.gif

As you can see hes an attractive man, plus he has the status of king.
But that didnt stop the cucking.
When the princess hes set to marry arrives she sees tall alfa Male blonde viking bjorne ironside:
latest

And she becomes infatuated with him.
She then sneaks to his room at night and has sex with him, and right before having sex she says "I'm a virgin":feelsree:

So in one episode 2 kings hget cucked by lower status men.
Cant wait to see how this plays out, they are probably going to love raising their wife's child if this soy storytelling is any indication.

The second cuck is a chad??? O_o

shit like this is why i dont watch tv

Cuckolding is part of Northen European culture.
The second cuck is a chad??? O_o
Any "Chad" that's not tall and violent is really a Chadlite...

will look funny from the bird's eye view of history and archival at least

I stopped watching Vikings a while ago... I'm glad I did now... just fml with the cucking in mainstream media.

>they actually fell for the women were warriors meme

Both kings cucked and normies still believe in status maxxing. KEK.

I can't watch shows like that, makes me feel even worse about not being white.

Explains why the Swedes are mounting ethincs onto their women.

Ivar didn't really get cucked in the traditional sense. She only fucked the other guy because she needed to get pregnant.

The limey is definitely a grade A cuck though.

Ivar didn't really get cucked in the traditional sense. She only fucked the other guy because she needed to get pregnant.

The limey is definitely a grade A cuck though.
>she fucked another man behind his back and got pregnant, and is now telling him it's his son.
That is a grade A cuck

>she fucked another man behind his back and got pregnant, and is now telling him it's his son.
That is a grade A cuck
She didn't do it out of attraction to the other guy though. She did it strictly because she needed to get pregnant.

She didn't do it out of attraction to the other guy though. She did it strictly because she needed to get pregnant.
males who are unwittingly investing parental effort in offspring that are not genetically their own
I agree she wasn't attracted to the guy, she did it to secure betabux for herself and her children.

This show is so shit lmaoo

vikings is blackpilled. incel lord cuthred got brutally amogged to death by chad bishop haehmund and manlet king harald got cucked twice in the series.

I stopped watching when harald's slut wife got gangbanged by a couple of men and she didn't say anything to him. It should be called the Cuckkings.

Cuckoldry at its best

I wonder (((who))) could be behind this.

It's always been gigacucked.

Haven't watched Hollywood/mainstream entertainment media for at least a decade now.

Wish I could understand and relate, bruh.

I left caring about the mainstream conventions of society back long ago.

Watching modern tv shows, it's like asking to be brain raped.

I haven't see than particular show but on the one hand it is good that they have cuckolding in tv, it shows the true nature of women and the state of things.

Hmmmmm... I wonder (((why))) cucking is so prevalent in media :feelshehe: