Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion New entries to my BlackPill glossary.

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Violent Convicted Chomo
★★★★★
Inspired by St. @Edmund_Kemper 's thread about some terms he has coined for introduction to our language, I have also decided to toss a few suggestion to our scholars to see if they should be codified by the House of Wisdom.

Bloodbeast: A femoid. She is a bloodbeast because she is a Jahi and has cursed and unclean periods. The period is a supernatural manifestation of dark, regressive energy. It signals that the vagina is a bloodthirsty and violent thing, as it is only aroused by bloodthisty and violent cave chads. Period blood represent the blood all men have shed in the pursuit of sex and reproduction with the animal gender, it is putrid and fermented like the blood of rotting corpses. The blood symbolizes death, just like the female gender symbolizes death, and it flows forth from the doom womb, where souls trapped in primate bodies are shit out into this dark and corrupted world. They are bloodbeasts because by their very nature they thirst for the suffering of the unfortunate and oppressed, the beast part is to describe their absolute beastlike existence and how they live solely for barbaric animal pursuits in their absolutely cruel and savage lives.

Example: "She didn't even wash chad's cum off of her tits before breastfeeding her bastard, what a fucking vile bloodbeast. She doesn't even know who the father is."

After test running this word, I can safely say that this is the best one I have come up with since femasite. Bloodbeast is a term that immediate triggers them because it insults their period blood and their wicked animal nature at the same time. Try it out for yourself the next time you're roasting a roastie, she will 100% be more offended by it than foid. I encourage you all to start using this word because there is no word that exists that is more descriptive of what they truly are.

Doom-womb: A vagina. It is a reference to how death and decay begins immediately upon birth is this world and how all human suffering is rooted in sexual reproduction. Men are expected to compete and destroy each other for access to doom wombs and the power foids have over this world only exists because the death caves between their legs are currently the only way to reproduce, although the prophecies of the holy incels have predicted the liberation of huMANity when Incela Mazda's blessings allow artificial wombs to become common.

Example: "That roastie Rebecca didn't even wash chad's creampie out of her doom-womb before giving birth the other night and the baby came out glazed in some Tinder chad's jizz. Typical Western feminist, the suspected father stopped replying to her DMs on Instagram months ago."

Thrift-Whore: A non virgin foid, also known as a Throwaway or a Dumpster. She has low value to any man of honor due to being tainted by telegony and being unable to properly pair bond. Her cunt is a thrift store cunt, hence the term Thrift Whore, her vagina is a damaged and second hand object previously owned by strangers and is worth next to nothing, like most things bough in a thrift store.

Example: "She texted me the day after I pumped and dumped her saying she really liked me and wanted to be my gf. I told her that she says that to every man she has a thrust and bust with and I'm not interested in sharing my life or time with a pre owned and disposable Thrift Whore and that only a virgin is worthy of my love."

Shahrayar: A blackpilled former incel who has surgerymaxxed and now only pumps and dumps, essentially a blackpilled MGTOW now. He will only agree to a relationship if he finds a virgin NAWALT Scheherazade.

Example: "After Dr.Eppley saved Tyler from suicide, he became a Shahrayar and started pumping and dumping, never replying to texts the day after. Good for him, no point in having a relationship with a public toilet when you know their true nature. I hope he finds a Scheherazade or reproduces with an artificial womb so he can continue his bloodline with honor instead of disgraceful telegony."

Scheherazade: A virgin NAWALT. A mythical type of foid that is so rare it might as well be considered a cryptid.

Example: "Don't text me anymore you bloodbeast Jahi, you are for pump and dumps and nothing more, you are unworthy of love and unforgivable and irredeemable. You're not a Scheherazade like you pretend to be, you have been tainted by chad and you will never be worthy of my love. Now fuck off and go schedule your next dick appointment with someone else, you're blocked you fucking roastie."

Dervishcel: An incel, often a truecel, who has studied the esoteric hidden BlackPill and is currently Theurgymaxxing. These are the highest IQ and most based incels. They understand the BlackPill and lookism to such an extent that most mortals would immediately commit suicide if they were exposed to and could comprehend the knowledge and wisdom of a Dervishcel. They live life on Extreme Nightmare Torture Mode and such suffering puts them in a class high above the majority of incels.

Example: "A small crowd of currycels gathered around the Dervishcel and he began his sermon. Tear ran down their faces as they were moved by his righteous words, they cried not only tears of extreme sadness after hearing about the gravity of their shared suffering but also righteous tears of love to know that they had found a saint and a teacher who has been mentally blessed by Incela Mazda. The Dervishcel was a 5'2 ricecel with an asymmetrical deformed jaw and mutated maxilla, he wore the signature small black rope of a Dervishcel grandmaster around his neck, signifying that he had studied alongside the prophets of The Brethrencels of Purity."

Kashkulbux: Deriving from the word kashkul, which is a beggar's bowl carried by wandering dervishes, Kashkulbux refers to money acquired by blackpilled incels who chose the NEET life for blackpilled spiritual reasons and because they refuse to contribute to a society that offers nothing to them and no future, a ruthless society where facial surgery is not covered by healthcare. Kashkulbux comes in the forms of NEETbux, money from sold stolen goods, money earned online outside of taxed wagecucking, literal money dropped in literal kashkuls by actual dervishcels irl, money earned from tips and donations from incel podcats and streams, and all other forms of money earned outside of taxed wagecuckery.

Example: "I got $200 last night when I catfished some boomercel cuck, Kashkulbuxmaxxing is legit."

Last edited:
Doom-womb is quite apt.

"St edmund kemper" jfl didnt read

Theurgymaxxing :feelswhere:

These are very good.

esotericmogs me

I like Doom-womb. I'll start using it when I can tbh. By the way, what exactly is Theurgymaxxing?

I don't like forced memes. Novel terms should enter the incel lexicon 'organically' because they were used in a quality post that got a lot of traction and the word proved to be useful to the community over time.

Inspired by St. @Edmund_Kemper 's thread about some terms he has coined for introduction to our language, I have also decided to toss a few suggestion to our scholars to see if they should be codified by the House of Wisdom.

Bloodbeast: A femoid. She is a bloodbeast because she is a Jahi and has cursed and unclean periods. The period is a supernatural manifestation of dark, regressive energy. It signals that the vagina is a bloodthirsty and violent thing, as it is only aroused by bloodthisty and violent cave chads. Period blood represent the blood all men have shed in the pursuit of sex and reproduction with the animal gender, it is putrid and fermented like the blood of rotting corpses. The blood symbolizes death, just like the female gender symbolizes death, and it flows forth from the doom womb, where souls trapped in primate bodies are shit out into this dark and corrupted world. They are bloodbeasts because by their very nature they thirst for the suffering of the unfortunate and oppressed, the beast part is to describe their absolute beastlike existence and how they live solely for barbaric animal pursuits in their absolutely cruel and savage lives.

Example: "She didn't even wash chad's cum off of her tits before breastfeeding her bastard, what a fucking vile bloodbeast. She doesn't even know who the father is."

After test running this word, I can safely say that this is the best one I have come up with since femasite. Bloodbeast is a term that immediate triggers them because it insults their period blood and their wicked animal nature at the same time. Try it out for yourself the next time you're roasting a roastie, she will 100% be more offended by it than foid. I encourage you all to start using this word because there is no word that exists that is more descriptive of what they truly are.

Doom-womb: A vagina. It is a reference to how death and decay begins immediately upon birth is this world and how all human suffering is rooted in sexual reproduction. Men are expected to compete and destroy each other for access to doom wombs and the power foids have over this world only exists because the death caves between their legs are currently the only way to reproduce, although the prophecies of the holy incels have predicted the liberation of huMANity when Incela Mazda's blessings allow artificial wombs to become common.

Example: "That roastie Rebecca didn't even wash chad's creampie out of her doom-womb before giving birth the other night and the baby came out glazed in some Tinder chad's jizz. Typical Western feminist, the suspected father stopped replying to her DMs on Instagram months ago."

Thrift-Whore: A non virgin foid, also known as a Throwaway or a Dumpster. She has low value to any man of honor due to being tainted by telegony and being unable to properly pair bond. Her cunt is a thrift store cunt, hence the term Thrift Whore, her vagina is a damaged and second hand object previously owned by strangers and is worth next to nothing, like most things bough in a thrift store.

Example: "She texted me the day after I pumped and dumped her saying she really liked me and wanted to be my gf. I told her that she says that to every man she has a thrust and bust with and I'm not interested in sharing my life or time with a pre owned and disposable Thrift Whore and that only a virgin is worthy of my love."

Shahrayar: A blackpilled former incel who has surgerymaxxed and now only pumps and dumps, essentially a blackpilled MGTOW now. He will only agree to a relationship if he finds a virgin NAWALT Scheherazade.

Example: "After Dr.Eppley saved Tyler from suicide, he became a Shahrayar and started pumping and dumping, never replying to texts the day after. Good for him, no point in having a relationship with a public toilet when you know their true nature. I hope he finds a Scheherazade or reproduces with an artificial womb so he can continue his bloodline with honor instead of disgraceful telegony."

Scheherazade: A virgin NAWALT. A mythical type of foid that is so rare it might as well be considered a cryptid.

Example: "Don't text me anymore you bloodbeast Jahi, you are for pump and dumps and nothing more, you are unworthy of love and unforgivable and irredeemable. You're not a Scheherazade like you pretend to be, you have been tainted by chad and you will never be worthy of my love. Now fuck off and go schedule your next dick appointment with someone else, you're blocked you fucking roastie."

Dervishcel: An incel, often a truecel, who has studied the esoteric hidden BlackPill and is currently Theurgymaxxing. These are the highest IQ and most based incels. They understand the BlackPill and lookism to such an extent that most mortals would immediately commit suicide if they were exposed to and could comprehend the knowledge and wisdom of a Dervishcel. They live life on Extreme Nightmare Torture Mode and such suffering puts them in a class high above the majority of incels.

Example: "A small crowd of currycels gathered around the Dervishcel and he began his sermon. Tear ran down their faces as they were moved by his righteous words, they cried not only tears of extreme sadness after hearing about the gravity of their shared suffering but also righteous tears of love to know that they had found a saint and a teacher who has been mentally blessed by Incela Mazda. The Dervishcel was a 5'2 ricecel with an asymmetrical deformed jaw and mutated maxilla, he wore the signature small black rope of a Dervishcel grandmaster around his neck, signifying that he had studied alongside the prophets of The Brethrencels of Purity."

Kashkulbux: Deriving from the word kashkul, which is a beggar's bowl carried by wandering dervishes, Kashkulbux refers to money acquired by blackpilled incels who chose the NEET life for blackpilled spiritual reasons and because they refuse to contribute to a society that offers nothing to them and no future, a ruthless society where facial surgery is not covered by healthcare. Kashkulbux comes in the forms of NEETbux, money from sold stolen goods, money earned online outside of taxed wagecucking, literal money dropped in literal kashkuls by actual dervishcels irl, money earned from tips and donations from incel podcats and streams, and all other forms of money earned outside of taxed wagecuckery.

Example: "I got $200 last night when I catfished some boomercel cuck, Kashkulbuxmaxxing is legit."

This is going to be a dictionary for these terms?

I like Doom-womb. I'll start using it when I can tbh. By the way, what exactly is Theurgymaxxing?
Theurgymaxxing is the spiritual training an incel goes through and it can even continue after surgerymaxxing. It's about using the blackpill for supernatural powers and communicating with Incela Mazda.
This is going to be a dictionary for these terms?
Yeah, eventually it will end up in the incel wiki.