Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel New emojis coming to mock small dicks

i get why foids would want to shame ugly men for having small dicks but if another man shames another man for this he is retarded and deserves to have his dick fall
Normie humor
normies are the lowest scum on earth

jfl @ this world

good now bring a emoji to mock of roasties.

When are there going to be emjois mocking fat women?

Oh wait...

Who care anyway??

You have to be a pussy if a emoji "mocks you".

This will be new most popular emoji after the crying laughing face, used anytime a man disagrees with a woman.

WomenContribution

It backfired!!

I just made an ePlc mEmE that foids would probably like if I posted it on Twitter,too bad I fucking hate them and I am also banned from almost every relevant social media site.

59fc7e1e4d05acb23f8b5946 960 504

"Just man up, is your masculinity that frail that something that small gets to you?

Oh, and btw, stop manspreading, manterrupting and mansplaining, those are very offensive."

good now bring a emoji to mock of roasties.

& or Landwhales... what's good for the goose is good for the gander.
"Just man up, is your masculinity that frail that something that small gets to you?

Oh, and btw, stop manspreading, manterrupting and mansplaining, those are very offensive."

There should now be a roast beef emoji for foids and there roast beef looking pussys

I'm dick ascending via bathmate so i don't give a fuck. Already gone from below average to above average. No worries anymore. This shit used to drive me crazy. Highly recommended.

I'm dick ascending via bathmate so i don't give a fuck. Already gone from below average to above average. No worries anymore. This shit used to drive me crazy. Highly recommended.
how much in numbers did you grow? In how much time?

There should be emoji for loose cunt tbh
It really works? Are your erections harder too?

how much in numbers did you grow? In how much time?

Was 5.75x4.6" at my youth peak.

Before starting BM I was 5.5x4.6".

Currently 6x4.75 permanent gained and up to 6.25x4.8 post pump.

It's a pretty dramatic difference visually and by touch. I do 10 min pump 2-3 x per week starting with full erection. It's been maybe 3-6 months but spread out over a year.

Overall easiest piece of looksmaxing i've ever done.

I'm aiming 6.5x5.

Was 5.75x4.6" at my youth peak.

Before starting BM I was 5.5x4.6".

Currently 6x4.75 permanent gained and up to 6.25x4.8 post pump.

It's a pretty dramatic difference visually and by touch. I do 10 min pump 2-3 x per week. It's been maybe 3-6 months but spread out over a year.

Overall easiest piece of looksmaxing i've ever done.

I'm aiming 6.5x5.
holy fuck I'm really thinking in getting one now, but I don't think they send to brazil, oh shit actually they have a distribution center here in brazil

Last edited:
Oh no no no no no no....

Attachments

• Dy5alubUYAAly3c.jpg large.jpg
    Dy5alubUYAAly3c.jpg large.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 93
Double-standards hypocrit cunts.
Bitching about body-shaming being this horrible thing by day, shaming little-dicked males by night.
Oh no no no no no no....
I propose the whale emojis to disband fragile femininity, be hypocrits be hypocrits.

Last edited:
We should honestly have a talk about toxic feminity some day ...

this emoji was made for insecure feminist cunts who are incapable of having healthy relationships. I guess it doesn't matter since I wouldn't interact with these types in the first place.

also, this was clearly intentional. All the other new emojis are about diversity and disabilities. This is the only one that is completely out of place.

Last edited:
We need a whale with a bow on its head emoji

how ironic that it was probably incels with small dicks who coded that

I never used an emoji in my whole life.

Lifefuel.

this emoji was made for insecure feminist cunts who are incapable of having healthy relationships.

Yep, pretty much. It's going to be the top used emoji for amusement.