Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media new eggman youtube channel

eggy is tha man! and so is his "g"f tbh

Holy shit, he changed. He’s chill now, let’s video I watched of him was him swearing every other word and spewing facts.

He looks and sounds like a normie now.

height > face

Am I the only one who feels more bitter towards Eggy now than I did when I first discovered him? I feel as though his "ascension" with Pizza shouldn't count as a legitimate ascension, seeing as Pizza is most likely just a gigacoping incel himself running trannymaxx game.

Also damn, I watched about 5 minutes of this stream, and he really does seem like another shilling normie-tier channel now. That's sad... I guess we're never going to see any more of the original DIY Blackpill content from his "First Last" YT channel. It's over for Eggcels.

Daaaaamn he ascended, looks like some feminist chick I wonder is he's getting cucked.
Chick?? More like tranny amirite :feelskek::feelskek::feelsgah::feelsgah:
But still, good for him. He's ascended. He'll be missed, but at least he's ascended.

Chick?? More like tranny amirite :feelskek::feelskek::feelsgah::feelsgah:
But still, good for him. He's ascended. He'll be missed, but at least he's ascended.
Ascending with a tranny isn’t real ascending. Change my mind.

Wow so it's a trap, pretty convincing trap ngl, if he's friends with Eggy then he was probly an incel before he transcended trying to get a ticket onto tutorial island.

Poor Eggy can't catch a break, all he can get are trannies and women who just want to use him.

Wow so it's a trap, pretty convincing trap ngl, if he's friends with Eggy then he was probly an incel before he transcended trying to get a ticket onto tutorial island.

Poor Eggy can't catch a break, all he can get are trannies and women who just want to use him.
There are videos of them dancing before Pizza fully transitioned

Dafuq - This guy is literally turning into Sam Hyde both in appearance and mannerisms.

Also I'm blown away he isn't full bald by now. Maybe he's on fin.

Dafuq - This guy is literally turning into Sam Hyde both in appearance and mannerisms.
Kek, I think I'm starting to copy Sam Hyde's mannerisms by watching too much of him and MDE.