Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel New desktop app let you undress foids in a click. Time to expose every foid

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★

the sad part - their servers are down now. they should be back in couple of days.
if the results will be good it will be a nice cope using it on foids u know.

just fake someone's nudes theory

high IQ stuff tbh. This is actually great news. I hope this is used to ruin as many femoid lives as possible

This is the future we live in.

What a time to be alive.

4chan cels pls check if someone uploaded a new download link.

It's still pretty shit at this stage, looks nothing like the example photos. It's all blurry and weird

It's going to get taken down in no time just like that race swap app and fakeup app.

It's still pretty shit at this stage, looks nothing like the example photos. It's all blurry and weird
yep i understood theres a paid version that is better. just gotta wait for it to get leaked...

already taken down. Does anyone have a download ?

Based developercels

They do that for years on plebbit. Even IT love that kind of shit.
From what I understand, they can do it easly depending of the apparel fabric.

we need more of this kinda stuff

Where’s the app/site? Any links?

Last edited:
"Hapless women." Suppose I was to post a picture of myself to the Internet. Suppose someone was to draw on it in MS Paint. I would be as much a victim as these women. The state of the Internet, man. Screenshots are harassment, but piracy is fair use.

they said they will be back in a few days
Bro it's over the cucks buckled from foid pressure, after like only 1 day, hopefully someone else builds upon what they have started.

bro this is going to put egirls out of business

I tried it out a bit, you need a foid in a bikini for optimal results, the tits are far better than than genitals in terms of how real they look, there seems to be lots of different breasts that can be generated, whereas there only seems to be one vagina that is used for every single photo.

I hope someone continues to develop this where the cucks who made it stopped.

I don't like jav style nudity!

Why would you do that? those guys are not blackpilled. Do they think those women are ashamed of nudity? JFL If you try to harass one of them like that, it's very likely that some cuck will offer her money or a job as a model. The best strategy is to ignore women as much as possible. You're helping a lot more when you don't chase femoids and when you don't spam their facebooks with compliments and likes. Stop obsessing over those creatures, just ignore their existence.

This sounds like lifefuel, can this be used on mobile too or just desktop?

I’ll just wait for this stuff to become more efficient and simplified

I actually built something like this when deep fakes released his source code. My efforts were blurry as fuck too so I wonder how they got around that...

App is kill, and apparently wasn't that great anyway since it only worked with certain pictures.

@TurtleMan
@Pigman

Downloading both, will test in sandboxie, may have viruses, you can be sure people will capitalize on the desire for this software to spread viruses, be careful when testing them yourself or avoid them completely (the 1.96GB is labelled as "premium" and is likely the cracked version of the the app)

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:f59e4ecac8451750942f5bd84e72b42c28f8fd25&dn=DeepNude+v2.0.0+Premium&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:C6DE0A74936382C0D2D0596A1A82A9EF8CE24F64&dn=http://DeepNude_Windows_v2.0.0.zip &tr=udp%3a%2f%http://2ftracker.openbittorrent.com %3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%http://2ftracker.opentrackr.org %3a1337%2fannounce

EDIT - Torrent #1 is legit, not sure if it has viruses though, I doubt it does, brought up no alerts, ran in sandboxie anyways, and I'd advise to only run in sandboxie, by that I don't mean extract to your computer and right click to run with sandboxie, I mean extract it directly to the sandboxie folder (e.g. C:\Sandbox\<user name>\DefaultBox\user\all\DeepNude), once you start any application within the box it automatically gets run inside the sandbox and it helps to separate what you trust from what you don't trust

Last edited:
The best strategy is to ignore women as much as possible. You're helping a lot more when you don't chase femoids and when you don't spam their facebooks with compliments and likes. Stop obsessing over those creatures, just ignore their existence.
This.
If cucks don't were cucks the pussy empire will fall in a week.

And... It's already gone.

Am I shadowbanned or some shit?, I literally posted a torrent download to the thing

Post some demo examples of what it can do man. Very curious. What happens in a world where any girl can be stripped naked virtually with nothing more than a social media picture?

What happens when every instawhore has hundreds of nudes floating around?

Interesting world.

Here's the only examples I found:
th

cover-real-fake-photo.jpg

Don’t get your hopes up.

Cuz if it turns out this shit is good and effective, and begins gaining traction and popularity, well then, you know what that means...

Foids will just start using this to lure in Chads at a much quicker pace (as if it wasn’t easy as it already is) and would just be another tool for them to garner loads of cheap validation.

We never win. Just accept it

Cuz if it turns out this shit is good and effective, and begins gaining traction and popularity, well then, you know what that means...

Foids will just start using this to lure in Chads at a much quicker pace (as if it wasn’t easy as it already is) and would just be another tool for them to garner loads of cheap validation.

We never win. Just accept it

Dude what?, are you fucking retarded or something, are you seriously saying women are going to take clothed images of themselves, to THEN process it through the software to create nudes, just to send it to Chad (why not just create actual nudes to send to Chad?)

I don't get what you're saying, I doubt you are saying something a stupid as what I just pointed out, nobody can be that stupid

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Dude what?, are you fucking retarded or something, are you seriously saying women are going to take clothed images of themselves, to THEN process it through the software to create nudes, just to send it to Chad (why not just create actual nudes to send to Chad?)

I don't get what you're saying, I doubt you are saying something a stupid as what I just pointed out, nobody can be that stupid

Holy shit I can't stop laughing.

Why not. A chick with shitty boobs, stretch marks, saggy skin, cellulite, etc... why wouldn’t they. They already try to fraud with snapchat filters
. This wouldn’t be far-fetched at all,

No need to get bent out of shape about it. It’s very possible
That sucks, it would be alot better as a mobile app.

They’re working on it

Last edited:
Why not. A chick with shitty boobs, stretch marks, saggy skin, cellulite, etc... why wouldn’t they. They already try to fraud with nudes. This wouldn’t be far-fetched at all,

No need to get bent out of shape about it. It’s very possible

You are a retard or a troll

1. There are already tons of filters etc that women already use

2. You really think even Chad is going to give a fuck about minor shit like stretch marks, saggy skin, etc?, pussy is pussy, Chad fucks down all the time, just for the fun of it

Also its pretty funny for you to make this argument when you just said:
Foids will just start using this to lure in Chads at a much quicker pace (as if it wasn’t easy as it already is)

So which is it, is it easy, or is Chad super picky and passing up sex because of stretch marks, you can't have it both ways

You are a retard or a troll

1. There are already tons of filters etc that women already use

2. You really think even Chad is going to give a fuck about minor shit like stretch marks, saggy skin, etc?, pussy is pussy, Chad fucks down all the time, just for the fun of it

Also its pretty funny for you to make this argument when you just said:

So which is it, is it easy, or is Chad super picky and passing up sex because of stretch marks, you can't have it both ways

Chad wouldn’t give a fuck, obviously, but stupid chicks do. Come on bro, you should already know this

When they meet and fuck irl they already see their true bodies so the damage is already done
Otherwise chicks wouldn’t bother much with fakeup or heels. Foids enjoy the stupid presentation of it all.

But the reality of it is, it’ll never take off outside the niche. So not many foids will use it, if that’s the case (and they’ll only use it if it’s a user friendly app)

Hope it stays as underground as possible

Last edited: