Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel New coworker, nobody can stop talking about him. Fucker is 6'5 and attractive....

lemon21

lemon21

Isekai enjoyer
-
Teeeheee, are you a basketball player coworker-san? Teehee, why are your feet so biiiiigggg? "I assume your dong must be twice as big, wink emoji"

My god i'm there hearing this shit and i want to fucking kms in roblox

Cut his legs off.

working with toilets and hearing their rumors and bs must be hell
i prefer doing a manual high intensity job than seeing a single whore in an office high paying easy job. a man gotta keeo his mental health stable

I don't like Noodlewhores.

Wtf must be suifuel and annoying

I know this feeling brocel. I work mostly foids, they have never even asked me my name. There is a 6'6 guy there who works the shift after me, and when he walks in the whole room lights up. It goes from quiet to instant chatter. It is a true blackpilling experiance, especially when they talk about anything male or date related. They speak of men like objects.

working with toilets and hearing their rumors and bs must be hell
i prefer doing a manual high intensity job than seeing a single whore in an office high paying easy job. a man gotta keeo his mental health stable
I'm waiting for the day that i can do work from home, i cannot stand these fuckers..... If i stay like this long enough it's going to hurt my psyche.

I don't like Noodlewhores.
Why?

I know this feeling brocel. I work mostly foids, they have never even asked me my name. There is a 6'6 guy there who works the shift after me, and when he walks in the whole room lights up. It goes from quiet to instant chatter. It is a true blackpilling experiance, especially when they talk about anything male or date related. They speak of men like objects.
Living in the west must be suifuel af given that there exists giants like your co worker. Wageslaving as an incel truly is hard as evident of the brutal workplace environment, hope I never end up in your position.

Teeeheee, are you a basketball player coworker-san? Teehee, why are your feet so biiiiigggg? "I assume your dong must be twice as big, wink emoji"

My god i'm there hearing this shit and i want to fucking kms in roblox
THIS MAKES ME FUCKING BOILING MAD, I WISH I WAS LOVED AF!

And they want to get paid the same as (or more than) us, AND they already have an easier time getting jobs and getting promoted due to affirmative action.

Waiting patiently for the massive foid layoff that I unfortunately have a feeling is never coming.

Did they actually say the dong part

EVERYONE TALLER THAN 6'0 CAN SUCK A BIG HAIRY BLACK COCK.

being around normies can be damaging to your psyche

Getting mogged at work is fucking brutal

That's brutal. How tall are you?