Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope New cope hobby idea

Sinbad Gehenna

Sinbad Gehenna

Autistic deformedcel
-
So i've been thinking about going to the park and reading books there. It sounds better than sitting in my room all the time feeling all bad about myself. Does this sound like a good idea? or will i get bullied by normies as i try minding my own buisness.

or will i get bullied by normies as i try minding my own buisness
You will look out of place especially if you don’t have anyone else to go with you and they will probably accuse you of being a pedo preying on kids playing in the park. I think walks are safer imo. If you’re sub5 people will get creeped out by your very presence especially if non NT.

reading books is for nerds

you can probably read a book in a park, doubt anyone would care

I don't see what difference it makes tho, parks just mean more normies and dogs in the area making noise. why would you want to go there to read, isn't it better to read in silence

altho tbh better to just not read books, books are lame

You will look out of place especially if you don’t have anyone else to go with you and they will probably accuse you of being a pedo preying on kids playing in the park. I think walks are safer imo. If you’re sub5 people will get creeped out by your very presence especially if non NT.
I wouldn't mind it as long they confront me or something. In that case i would consider ordering a pepper spray if im that paranoid.

you can probably read a book in a park, doubt anyone would care

I don't see what difference it makes tho, parks just mean more normies and dogs in the area making noise. why would you want to go there to read, isn't it better to read in silence

altho tbh better to just not read books, books are lame
It feels like i am around people which is something i don't have. Im even considering going to the club one day, but the thought of it fills me with fear.

>Books are lame
Yeah, i know. But i feel like i could learn a lot from them. Which feels productive

Over for my attentionspan, can't enjoy reading books anymore

I wouldn't mind it as long they confront me or something. In that case i would consider ordering a pepper spray if im that paranoid.
I think you should go to parks with less people tbh. Solitude mogs. I fucking hate norm shits ruining peace and quiet by screaming and shouting retarded niggerbabble.

I think you should go to parks with less people tbh. Solitude mogs. I fucking hate norm shits ruining peace and quiet by screaming and shouting retarded niggerbabble.
That's what i was thinking about. I'm just going to go to a more secluded area where people aren't walking by that much and im definetly not going to where the kids are playing around. And if some norm shit ever tries to challenge me ill whip out my pepper spray and blast them in face :feelsokman: :feelsokman:

Rot on tiktok, it helps
nah tiktok is cancer

that's why booktok exists, because tiktok users are stupid and low IQ enough to enjoy reading books

nah tiktok is cancer

that's why booktok exists, because tiktok users are stupid and low IQ enough to enjoy reading books
Low iq people going to make you illiterate tho, the brainrot will make you forget your own language

ill whip out my pepper spray and blast them in face :feelsokman: :feelsokman:
Based
C196335C D843 47F5 B60E 23F9E96A10DC

Low iq people going to make you illiterate tho, the brainrot will make you forget your own language
nah tiktok and reading are both for low IQ people, so I don't want to do either imo

No park for your face

I think is a good idea. Better than stay rotting all day. Better in a big park not like my shitty small city where the "parks" are a joke and normies are everywhere.