Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel New cope: grow old and be the local town crazy

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
If I don't rope I can finally see a reason to grow old: become the local town crazy, with wild beard and unkempt clothes, death staring at all the normies and freaking them the hell out.

Whatever helps you cope :panties:

If I don't rope I can finally see a reason to grow old: become the local town crazy, with wild beard and unkempt clothes, death staring at all the normies and freaking them the hell out.
Becoming ice king??:ha..feels:

I don't know who he is but if he's a based old man then sure.
Look him up and fiddleford mcgucket. I thought they'd be examples of what you mean.

the true I.N.C.E.L. kommando

become a terrorist fighting jews in palestine instead

Actually, the ol'd term is 'townie.

You're just trying to find reasons to justify living your miserable life.

Last edited:
You will be a based character in my book.

Based Diogenesmax

This made me laugh lmao. You’d be like a crazy Barney from the simpsons

Approaching that.
Street homeless, living under a bridge. 27 & schizoid with no family, with anger issues.

That’s what you do after all or most of your teeth fall out and the local dentist cost 20k.

no hope for tha village idiot .

Society doesn’t accept you. Don’t you get it yet? Nobody wants you, nobody likes you. The normalfags want all incels to disappear.

Accepting anything but what you deserve is a cope indeed. You’re just playing into their neat little box they set out for you day 1.

If you don’t want to cope, then how about you stop being such a loser and speak with the otherworldly. I have some books you might enjoy and places to suggest you can visit and things you can speak with them.

Maybe that spirit will kill you, maybe it will torment you, but at least it’s one thing in your life you had control over rather than others deciding for you.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back